Should I get...

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
A purseket for the Jasmin?

There's one patch pocket, but stuff rolls around in my larger bags all the time...even the Sarria, since I carry so little.

I don't know if you guys think it'd be practical to get one for the Jasmin, since it's not a huge bag like the Batignolles Horizontal or Speedy 30.

If you guys think it'd be practical, which size would fit the bag?

TIA! :flowers:

Actually, I just took a closer look at the side of the bag, I don't think it would be a great idea since the zipper opens down the side of the bag quite a bit so the purseket would be sticking out...

Also...I guess the width is not very large, either.

Yea, I was just going to say that it probably wouldn't fit. I have a jasmin and even the small would be difficult to fit. If you're crafty, you could make one for it...maybe that's too much:lol: , but I know there is a girl on here that made her own purseket. You could make it to size and low on the sides so it won't show. Does anyone know who that was that made the purseket?

due to the shape/height of the bag i dont think so.
I like the purseket in bags that have NO pockets or my speedy 30 because its so big compared to my 25, like you say things just roll around.

A purseket for the Jasmin?

There's one patch pocket, but stuff rolls around in my larger bags all the time...even the Sarria, since I carry so little.

I don't know if you guys think it'd be practical to get one for the Jasmin, since it's not a huge bag like the Batignolles Horizontal or Speedy 30.

If you guys think it'd be practical, which size would fit the bag?

TIA! :flowers:

Yea, I was just going to say that it probably wouldn't fit. I have a jasmin and even the small would be difficult to fit. If you're crafty, you could make one for it...maybe that's too much:lol: , but I know there is a girl on here that made her own purseket. You could make it to size and low on the sides so it won't show. Does anyone know who that was that made the purseket?

Well it wasn't me but I also made a "purseket" for my jasmin! :lol: I cut it to match the shape of the sides and it is red so it kind of looks like the lining.

I don't think you need purseket because everything is so accessible. The opening for this bag is so wide, you can find everything you need easily. The bag is too low for purseket especially with the zipper goes almost all the way down.Can't wait to see your new Jasmin..