Fuschia Mabel !

oldbaggage

Jan 7, 2009
Here she is !
IMG_1802.jpg

IMG_1800.jpg

She is an absolute beauty and I love her ! Half the price of most of my other Mulberrys too ! I have been going off Mulberry a bit lately tbh and was getting slightly begrudging of the prices when they were quite poor with the extras like having to spray them , no pockets for bits and pieces and lack of feet etc But Mabel is fabulous so functional and just the thing to bring a splash of colour into these dull days ! Some people have been a bit taken aback by how bright it is but I love love love her !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

She is beautiful !!! I have the Roxy A4 tote in the same colour , At the moment she is bright but I think by the time spring/summer hits she will fit right in - not that it's stopped me taking her everywhere ! I think she will get better with age too , plus I got caught in the rain the other day and no spot marks - they just dried up and vanished - saves on the collonil !
Where did you find her ?

wow she is a beauty!! I LOVE the colour.

I tend to like classic colours but the Mabel seems to look extra fab in a bold shade agains winter colours and no doubt HOT in the summer.

The mabel is on my wish list....

Enjoy your bag :tup:.

MissDee

Thanks guys ! I am waiting for a day off so I can spend some time with her ! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! Hmmmmmm maybe I should get the purse then? I have to say the bag scratches really easily though !