*Authenticate This Chanel!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this authentic please?
annsfabulousfinds.com/design/shop/images/bottom_r1_c1.gifannsfabulousfinds.com/design/shop/images/bottom_r2_c1.gifannsfabulousfinds.com/design/shop/images/bottom_r2_c2.gifannsfabulousfinds.com/design/shop/images/bottom_r2_c3.gifannsfabulousfinds.com/design/shop/images/bottom_r2_c4.gifannsfabulousfinds.com/design/shop/images/bottom_r2_c5.gifannsfabulousfinds.com/design/shop/images/bottom_r2_c6.gifannsfabulousfinds.com/design/shop/images/bottom_r2_c7.gifannsfabulousfinds.com/design/shop/images/bottom_r2_c8.gifannsfabulousfinds.com/design/shop/images/bottom_r2_c9.gifannsfabulousfinds.com/design/shop/images/bottom_r2_c10.gifannsfabulousfinds.com/design/shop/images/bottom_r2_c11.gifannsfabulousfinds.com/design/shop/images/bottom_r2_c12.gifannsfabulousfinds.com/design/shop/images/bottom_r2_c13.gifannsfabulousfinds.com/design/shop/images/bottom_r3_c1.gifannsfabulousfinds.com/design/shop/images/bottom_r1_c14.gif
© Ann's Fabulous Finds 2005 - 2009. All rights reserved.

annsfabulousfinds.com/var/shop/storage/images/media/troy_s_uploads/chanel/crystal_belt/front/112313-1-eng-US/front_reference.jpg

Thanks again Michele! I've wanted a Cerf for awhile and lucked out to find this one as I was looking for a new brown bag. Got it for decent price, which makes it even better. ;)

:urock: for helping all of us with authenticating!

You'll love the bag, and it is very classy. I also really love the brown color, I had the black version.

P.S. I forgot to answer you... the little space between the 1 is not a big deal.

is this bag authentic? thank you. your reply is much appreciated!
1102_1.jpg

13ed_1.jpg

17f0_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.