Chocolate Nikki Pre-Order from ThreeSirens.com

beano

Dec 16, 2007
Did anyone else pre-order the Chocolate Nikki from ThreeSirens? I thought it said it would be available at the end of Jan, but when I emailed Amy she said that she hadn't heard about the delivery yet.

I've been waiting for this bag since SEPT 2008!!!!!!! It's been so long that I kinda lost love for it :sad: But maybe when she finally gets here, I'll fall in love all over again....

I pre-ordered a choc. nikki from Luna Boston. LB has an estimated ship date of Feb. 1. I understand excitement fading a bit while waiting so long. I'm just going to wait and see if I love it. I'm not even sure what type of hardware it will have. I spoke to someone at LB who was unsure but thought it might be the new clasp hardware in silver.

Last edited:
I pre-ordered a choc. nikki from Luna Boston. LB has an estimated ship date of Feb. 1. I understand excitement fading a bit while waiting so long. I'm just going to wait and see if I love it. I'm not even sure what type of hardware it will have. I spoke to someone at LB who was unsure but thought it might be the new clasp hardware in silver.

I also pre-ordered mine from LB with a Feb 1 ship date also, and was told the same thing that they were unsure of the hardware and the lining but they thought the hw maybe gold tone. Thankfully my love for it hasn't faded, and since I'm jones-in for it so badly I'm very impartial to what hardware or lining she may have :yahoo:

Last edited:
beano--I pre-ordered mine from Three Sirens. I was told it's supposed to ship on 1/31. I was told that the hardware was probably going to be gold with blue/white striped lining.

Since our school were closed today due to the weather, I emailed Amy at Three Sirens and she said that RM usually ships the bags out on the 31st, and that she would send them out the same day they receive them. That doesn't really add much new information, but I feel like we're a little closer to having our delicious chocolate Nikkis.

I'm just wondering if it's gonna take a few days from RM to TS and then it's gonna take about a week to get to CA (everything takes a week to get to CA). I want my Choco Nikki and I want it NOW!! *stomping foot* LOL!!!!