Black Calla Lily Charm

I can't believe they are including such cute charms with the bags when they would make so much money selling them separately. Very cute though. The pic doesn't do it justice!

I can't believe they are including such cute charms with the bags when they would make so much money selling them separately. Very cute though. The pic doesn't do it justice!

That's the same impression I got about the scarves that came with the Madeline last year or two (the tattersall/dotted scarves). I wish these cute charms/scarves came separately too, it would be awesome!!:tdown:

Really, ^Edanna^? I thought these scarves came separately. This is the second time that this was mentioned so it must be true.

Now I am glad I purchased my Maddie bag.

IMG_0114.gif

Maybe this is the way Coach tries to entice people to buy more of their bags--by making the charms on the bags so lovely that in order to covet the charms, you have to get the bag too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes!!! I totally saw that and want it! Same with the silver coach charm that came on the patent soho bags... I know they have that charm for the bracelet or whatever but it's like $98! No thanks!

I absolutely adore that bag! I haven't seen it IRL yet though. Does anyone on this forum have this bag and has posted pics?

I'm debating whether to go out and buy it or hold out to see if it comes to the outlets?