HELP: Bought item from bonanzle - never received it

AC is right, this is the same problem seller Deer had but I didn't see the name before it was edited out.

OP- where was the person's booth located? Was it Oklahoma?

File with AMEX immediately since you didn't get an item they should credit you immediately. If it was off-eBay Paypal will only give you what they can recover.

LOCATION is the only part that is not jiving. According to BONZ, they have something in place to VERIFY a seller's location at checkout...
We have 4 sellers that I am aware of...

The 1 in Deer's thread w/ 2 ID's was in Palm Beach, whitelights said NY, theredchair claimed WA. So I am not sure if same person is possible, or if this is several in cahoots. But, I shall do some asking....

AC is right, this is the same problem seller Deer had but I didn't see the name before it was edited out.

OP- where was the person's booth located? Was it Oklahoma?

File with AMEX immediately since you didn't get an item they should credit you immediately. If it was off-eBay Paypal will only give you what they can recover.

Supposedly, the seller in Deer's thread gave a name of Michelle. And this whitelights gave a name of Brandy.

HOLY CRAP!!!! Should we ALERT a MOD to this????

Also, is there a way to merge the 2 threads (this one and deer's) to aleviate confusion?

Alert as to what? That these MAY be same people? Swanky posted below.. she knows.
I have inquired as to could they be same people if locations are different.
Unfortunately, we should probably read back thru the Romie-Omie thread and look for similarities, more info.. and DAMN that is a LONG thread....

Last edited:
Alert as to what? That these MAY be same people? I have inquired as to could they be same people if locations are different.
Unfortunately, we should probably read back thru the Romie-Omie thread and look for similarities, more info.. and DAMN that is a LONG thread....

I think the names are too similar to be coincidence, but I've started reading. there is just sooo much with so many people I'll have to start a spreadsheet.

crazy. I bumped the thread:faint:

I think the names are too similar to be coincidence, but I've started reading. there is just sooo much with so many people I'll have to start a spreadsheet.

crazy. I bumped the thread:faint:

Good girl! You send me that spreadsheet when you are finished... :roflmfao:
You are WAY younger than I... I'd never live thru it...

ETA: Interestingly, theredchair still had an LV for sale earlier... but once I mentioned it, the bag has since disappeared.

Last edited:
emailed bonanzle today and I guess they suspended her account today. Here's the link to the one I bought.
http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/whitelights/items/1079717
I guess, you can't go to her booth anymore. This is her details from bonanzle.

User name Full name Email Activation Status eBay ID
whitelights xxxxxxxxxx suspended greengrassandflowers

omg... i was scammed by "black&white", who changed her ID to "crosscorners", really think that these two are the same person!

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/Crosscorners/items/1390577

OP please PM me to compare paypal addresses and names!

omg... i was scammed by "black&white", who changed her ID to "crosscorners", really think that these two are the same person!

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/Crosscorners/items/1390577

OP please PM me to compare paypal addresses and names!

See your original thread, we. Posted there. Also see the violet vans thread. This is starting to look like romie omie. Send ellie mae a pm with your email and she can forward you what she's compiled so far!