chloe paraty (only 1!) at Nord Rack-seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.

styleaddict

Jul 1, 2008
Today, when I was at the Nordstrom Rack in downtown Seattle, WA. I saw only one brown Paraty for sale, $599, If I remember correctly. Didn't seem to be anything wrong with it. (though, I don't know the paraty very well) Also, a paddy clutch style (still $500, with NO PADLOCK) Also, LOADS of See by Chloe bags. Good prices! It's not for me so, I thought I'd post it here. Maybe someone who REALLY has been wanting it will get it!:tup:

Oh, Dear! When did you call? I was just there 2:00pm today. Also, the 'assessories associate' was not an expert. When I asked her about it, she had no idea. Not to be mean but, she didn't appear to have any recognition in her eyes when I said 'Chloe' Bags. I asked if they had the padlock in the back maybe for the paddy style. You're not in seattle? I'll tell you were in the store they are, if you'd like to try to cll again. Though, they may already be gone, they looked like they had been there awhile. They are they 2 very last bags on the top right hand side(if you are standing on the middle aisle, facing the handbags, from the 'jewelry area') of a whole fixture with See by Chloe bags. The place is kind of a mess. I think it is the middle fixture of them all. Also, to be sure, it is the Downtown Seattle one, on 2nd and Pine st. If you are really interested, and IF I'm down there tomorrow, I'll pop in and check they're still there and let you know, Mona. No promises but, I'll pop in if I'm near. Such a good buy, I'd love to see someone who really wants it get it!

I called and she said they only have 1 left. I bought it! I've been waiting and waiting to get a chloe on sale. She didn't really know how to describe it... She said it's brown with a "belt buckle" type handle. And it's $629 down from $1895. I figure it's the paraty but who knows what I'll get in the mail. $9 for shipping though :sad:

yay! I'm so glad someone got it! It must be it. The only Chloes were the paraty and the paddy,clutch-style in black (missing the padlock). And loads of See by Chloe. I hope it's what you're wanting. $9 for shipping isn't as bad as it could be.
I called and she said they only have 1 left. I bought it! I've been waiting and waiting to get a chloe on sale. She didn't really know how to describe it... She said it's brown with a "belt buckle" type handle. And it's $629 down from $1895. I figure it's the paraty but who knows what I'll get in the mail. $9 for shipping though :sad:

yay! I'm so glad someone got it! It must be it. The only Chloes were the paraty and the paddy,clutch-style in black (missing the padlock). And loads of See by Chloe. I hope it's what you're wanting. $9 for shipping isn't as bad as it could be.

Thank you so much for posting this! I love the paraty! It's my first chloe! I'll post pictures when I get it!

OMG, congratulations! i'm tempted to call nordstrom rack in atlanta to see if they have any on sale (i won't my husband won't allow it)! i just bought a collectible chloe & it's my first chloe! it's a burgundy chloe hampton handle that they don't make anymore---searched everywhere, even high end consignment stores! found it on ebay a few days ago & bought it last night. sooooooo excited to have my first chloe & one that i really wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.