Not Petite Enough

I thought the petite noe will be quite small but it is actually not too much different from the noe...

is there anyway to find mini noe now? does it come in epi or only monogram canvas and mini monogram?

For my petite form, THE EPI PETITE NOE

Does anyone has this problem? whould I punch another hole on the trap? Advice guys?

oh.. btw, i'm 5'3

What exactly is the problem? Is the strap too long? Is it sitting TOO LOW on your hips?

Are you trying to punch another whole on the strap to make it shorter, is that what you mean?
SMALLER136.jpg SMALLER128.jpg

Isn't the strap short enough?

i had the mini noelie in monogram and now i have the mini noelie in mini monogram...it's a pretty small bag..so if u have a thicker wallet (like the koala) then u won't be able to fit much...

u can still buy the mini noelie in monogram at select retail stores..why don't u call 866-vuitton and ask? as for the mini noelie in mini monogram...i'm not sure u can find it in stores anymore..it's been discontinued, but no harm asking when u call!

HTH!

I thought the petite noe will be quite small but it is actually not too much different from the noe...

is there anyway to find mini noe now? does it come in epi or only monogram canvas and mini monogram?

i called guys.. no more mini mono mini noelie anywhere in the US. anymore
as for the epi petite noe i just got... it's sitting below my hip bones and i'm using the very last hole.. still seems long..

maybe a picture will help... brb with picture

'

I know the Mini Noe is very much available in the Monogram canvas on ELux and the Boutiques...

I'm not sure about other lines though...

darn.. my sister took the camera to school

the lady i talked to from Vuitton said mini noelie doesn't come in epi and mini mono has already been discontinued.. sold out everywhere in the US. too (sob sob)
and the monogram canvas pretty much still available, but not a whole lot, very limited cuz in CA, Rodeo dr. has 2, costa mesa has 1, bevery center has 1
i asked about special order a mini noelie in epi, she said it's not possible, wahhh.. wahhh...

I don't understand, I am 5' barely 1" and the petit noe looks perfect not low at all, it's perfect with the last hole. I wish I had a pic to show you. With this structure, you won't be able to access inside the bag if it sits too high up.

I'm 5'1", and I love it. Mine is on the last hole. I will say though, when I first got it, I had to get used to it because of the vachetta bottom being stiff, I wasn't used to the shape. But now it's my favorite bag.

I don't understand, I am 5' barely 1" and the petit noe looks perfect not low at all, it's perfect with the last hole. I wish I had a pic to show you. With this structure, you won't be able to access inside the bag if it sits too high up.

I totally agree...I 'm wondering if the EPI Petit Noe style is a little different than the Monogram canvas, because I'm a little over 5'6" and the STRAP IS NOT LONG ENOUGH for my taste!!

Even on the first whole which makes the strap the longest, I still wish it were a little longer!!:shrugs:

We need PICS, welovelouie!!:yes:

here guys... i took some pictures

Please be honest.. thanks guys

254480802_163e3d00cc_o.jpg

254480700_0b43063fe4_o.jpg

254480739_019228a319_o.jpg

254480675_abb95c6928_o.jpg

254480653_9c3efe5dfe_o.jpg

254480632_b0e388251e_o.jpg