My poor Courier :(

Oct 27, 2006
I carried my lovely blueberry courier today to go shopping with some friends and then for a meal. I put her on the floor in the restaurant and then decided that wasnt very safe for her, so I picked her up to put herb in a carrier bag. My foot was on her tassle and it split in half :sad: Luckily I have a spare set of tassles but it was only one tassel on it that broke. Should I remove the tassel and add the spare or just leave it bare with my rogue pod as decoration?

Here she is before the accident (2years ago - 1st post in thread):

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-clubhouse/join-the-courier-club-and-post-pics-p-116591.html

me =:crybaby:

I couldn't see the pictures of your Courier, but I'm sure it's lovely. Blueberry is one of my favorite Bal colors. I'd replace the tassels with a new set. Using a Rogue Pod to open the zipper may be somewhat awkward. Enjoy your Courier -- I'm sure a split tassel hasn't diminished its beauty in any way :heart:

I'm SO sorry about the mishap! FWIW, I bought a bunch of extra tassles for my Rouille Courrier and put all of them on the top zipper, then put a JC charm on the front pocket.

I had a total of 16 strings on the top, and it totally rocked!

Maybe you could try something like this?

S.:heart:

Or maybe you could leave the splited tassels... I've seen some oldies with all tassel splited and I thought they still look good and even better with a...(hard to say...maybe gypsy? lol, kind of cool) feeling. =)

I'm SO sorry about the mishap! FWIW, I bought a bunch of extra tassles for my Rouille Courrier and put all of them on the top zipper, then put a JC charm on the front pocket.

I had a total of 16 strings on the top, and it totally rocked!

Maybe you could try something like this?

S.:heart:

Wow that's super cool!!:nuts:

And I really want to know where and how did you manage to buy so many extra tassles? I saw some discussion that bal refused to sell extra tassels? Please advise!:yes:

Hi all,

Here are some pics of the courrier before all the tassles were added. I actually 2pr from BalNY a few years ago and before they went all psycho recently, and bought the others off a friend who sold her rouille.

This look was with 8 strands (4pr)...sorry I don't have a pic with all 16. I sold her last summer to pay for some medical bills.

The charm is the Juicy Couture blowfish charm. I got compliments on this wherever I went, from men and women both. I still have my cornflower Day, and I've done the same thing. Multi tassles on the top zip, and a lovely charm on the outside (double enamel cherries from JC).

Have a great weekend!

Shelley

(Photo credits: me)

Attachments

• P1060012.JPG
    P1060012.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 232
  • P1060013.JPG
    P1060013.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 60
attachment.php

It's beautiful!!

SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR ACCIDENT!:sad: I LOVE THE TASSELS ON THE RH BAGS. I RECENTLY PURCHASED AN 06 CAMEL AND THE TASSELS WERE CUT, SO I REPLACED THEM WITH THE EXTRAS AND I JUST LOVE IT!

Or maybe you could leave the splited tassels... I've seen some oldies with all tassel splited and I thought they still look good and even better with a...(hard to say...maybe gypsy? lol, kind of cool) feeling. =)

the tassel is not split down the middle so two tassels are left its split in half so one tassel is full length and the other is half the length :sad: