Not sure about the groom line

I LOVE LV

O.G.
Jun 13, 2006
Well, to be really honest, I'm not that huge a fan of the groom line, judging from the pix. But since it's a limited edition, I'm wondering if I would fall in love with it after it's being discontinued, like the cerises line... :Push: Really wouldn't want that to happen! :sweatdrop:

So to groom fans out there, are they WAY nicer IRL? I haven't seen them in person yet, just saw the pix.

And oh, btw, the yellow cles and rond are available in elux now. :graucho:

I am not a fan either and I don't think I ever will be (which is great for my bank account!)

I don't see what the fuss is all about. Cherries and pandas are adorable...but that little man just does nothing for me :lol:

HA HA....he totally reminds me of the monoplay guy as well!!! (get out of jail free card) It not my thing BUT I have to say this is the first time EVER that Im not all crazy for something from LV...so Im so very cool with that!!!!!!!!

It might grow on you. I wouldn't suggest purchasing it until it does though.
Yea, :yes: I have so many other LVs I wanted to buy and I can't seem to buy something if I don't love it. But it took quite a while for the cerises to grow on me(now I totally love them so much :love: ), I'm afraid the same thing will happen. By the time I discover my love the groom line, it's already discontinued and ebay will be the only source with crazy prices.:Push: Oh, why does it grow so slow on me?

Btw, how long will the groom line available for?

Ok....Have to say...

When I first saw pics of the Groom Line I thought.."it's o.k."

Then I guess I bought into the "hype". Then I thought.."..it's cute." So then knowing it was so limited..I started thinking I'd kick myself if I didn't get some Groom pieces. (the limited thing got to me..):rolleyes:

Well, NOW I'm kicking myself because I did. I had dh buy me 3 items yesterday. (He said he was in the area of LV, so it wasn't a big deal for him to pick me up some pieces). So...he gets home with them and ...UGH! I feel the same way I did when I first seen them online. They're o.k. They're cute, I guess. UGH!!!!!!!! I felt so bad being he stopped to get me them.

But I'm just not loving 'em. I love the fact that they're limited, but I should like the "pieces" not the limited factor. LOL! I'm just not feeling it. I look at them and think..."Ya,...so..ok".

I learned something, "Go with your 1st instinct" as they say. (LOL, hopefully in the future this will "stay" learned. :shame:

coffret2.jpg

Maybe to Americans Monopoly is the first thing that comes to mind. I had French schooling and immediately when I saw the Groom line I was thrown back to the Days of TinTin and his adventures!
I can just imagine him running around in that little get up in one of his stories.

I got the red agenda.
The Groom dude looks busy, he's moving...and my agenda will always tell me where I have to go.

The monopoly dude...
ShockedMonopolyMan-t.jpg

I am a not a huge fan but, went with the wallet pouchette because it is a limited edition and I love red. It is more funky and can go with a lot and it break up the monogram canvas as well. I would not wear all pieces at one time but, a piece of two is nice.

I'm not really not a fan of this line. I didn't like the panda either when they first came out, and I still don't. It's a little odd to see pandas, monopoly men, and smiling flowers on a LV bag.

Yep, not for me, but I'm happy for everyone who love's them to finally be able to get them. I personally can't buy things just because they are LE, I need to still love them. If then it's something I love the fact that it's LE is what makes be me buy it sooner than later (and a good reason to give my dh)...