Do you care what color scheme you get for Multicolor items??

Jun 28, 2006
When you purchase a MC item, do you care about the color scheme of the LVs? or do you just take whichever one they happen to give you? I find that there are certain color schemes I like more, (I don't like to have 2 pinks right next to each other even if they are slightly different shades) and that I would consider not buying an item I like simply if it is in a less favorable color scheme. Am I crazy or overly looking into MC items to feel that way? How does everyone else feel about the color scheme? Similar to me? or do you think A MC lv is still a MC lv and color scheme doesnt matter you'll love it eitherway? :flowers:

Well, I have only recently discover about the color scheme thingy. I wouldn't have minded so much before that but from now onwards, yea, I would really mind. lol :P I'm just known for being extra fussy in details and colors. My thought is that, if there's a choice, why not getting the perfect one that we absolutely LOVE? I don't like settling for second best especially paying such amount of money(might not be a lot for some :P) for an LV.

I LOVE Multicolore! I could care less about the color scheme, they are all very beautiful!

multicolore017.jpg

for my trouville, i actually chose from 3 bags. I wanted to have that 9 colors of LV on it. the first one have the same color combo on its first and third row..I didn't like it.

Well, I have only recently discover about the color scheme thingy. I wouldn't have minded so much before that but from now onwards, yea, I would really mind. lol :P I'm just known for being extra fussy in details and colors. My thought is that, if there's a choice, why not getting the perfect one that we absolutely LOVE? I don't like settling for second best especially paying such amount of money(might not be a lot for some :P) for an LV.

Great to know im not the only one! I am super fussy with details too!!! haha. Its sometimes embarassing because I notice everything. My SO used to laugh and just slap his forehead and nod as he finds it quite amusing.