J12 for a 11 y/o boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

burberryprncess

Sophie ^o^
O.G.
Feb 13, 2007
I need your opinion. My 11 y/o wants a J12 in black for his birthday coming up at the end of March. I wished he asked for a Wii or PS3 game, but no he wants a J12. Is it appropriate for little boys? I don't think he's asking for diamonds, I hope not. :shocked:

I think that a J12 would be a little too extreme for a 11 year old boy. Because the concerns are: will he know how to appreciate it and take care of it?! I would not want to spoil him like that. If my son asked me to buy him a J12, I would say no. Just my two cents.

^^I agree. I would reward my son (if I had one) with something great too if he were very good but not sumt like a j12. If you do give him that, it'll be hard to top that for his next bday. IMO, you cant top a j12! haha

Yes, I have to say a J12 is WAY too much for someone that age. You could not (and should not) expect that a 12 year-old would be responsible for that kind of thing. I had this same discussion in the LV thread about parents buying mini papillion's for their toddlers. I couldn't disagree more. I can understand a car at 16 and maybe something more grand at graduation (like a J12)...
I'm sure you can find plenty of ways to make his birthday special. Best of luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.