HELP! What bag should I reward myself with after I reach my weight loss goal?!

jences

The Purse Whore
Nov 25, 2008
OK ladies, I've decided to reward myself with a FABULOUS BAG after my 40 pound weight loss!!!

Now, I want something STUNNING and VERY CHIC!

I am a bit of a purse whore already and I already have the following:
1. LV Neverfull MM
2. MIU MIU (3 nappas graphite, sandalo and mughetto, 1 black bow satchel, 1 purple tote, acqua vitello luxe)
3. Chloe black saskia, black edith and chestnut heloise
4. Balenciaga black city

What do you think would compliment my growing collection??? It has to be absolutely TDF as a HUGE motivator to finally lose the weight!!!

Your thoughts PLEASE!:yahoo:

Congrats, Jences! I was thinking of doing the same thing. It's a great motivator!

I love the Marc Jacobs Stam idea. I love the Stam and think it would be a great addition to your collection.

Since you like Chloe, how about a Paraty? That's on my radar and the python is gorgeous! I also love it in the leather. The new Chloe Heloise Hobo is great, too!

There's always Jimmy Choo, Chanel, etc. I love them all, but I am partial to Marc Jacobs and Chloe.

sO many bags to choose from, but I'm headed to that idea , want to loose myself, but if i set a new bag as a goal, that I could afford, it would be a red LV ALMA, I've always wanted that bag!!!!

I really like my Neverfull GM so I would say go for that bag, it is a wonderful bag to own and I use mine as an everyday bag.
I think having a reward like a new bag, something non-food related is a great incentive to loose weight. Best of luck to you.