Name Me If You Can--my new arrived paddy

dolphinsmile

Aug 31, 2006
Hi ladies, my new arrived paddy is here! :party:

It is my first paddy and I just love love love it! I felt in love at the first sight: its color is much more beautiful than it is in pics, just like the very very light latte:love:. Besides, it is so yummy and squishy...:tender:

Well, anybody know the official name of the color? It doesn't has a pink undertone in it, but rather cream beige. Guesses are welcome!:flowers:

I would like to thank everybody that helped me in the chloe forum. Without the help from you warmhearted ladies, I could never learned so much and got such a nice paddy. You are engels! :heart:

The engels are:lol:: sratsey, elongreach, Cielo Azul, aerin, chicky, +sonja+, hmwe46, Roxane, chloe-babe, lordguinny, Audrey, winona77, NWpurselover, TRAVIS2006, ikaesmallz and jag. Did I forget someone? :sweatdrop:

Attachments

• creampaddy1.jpg
    creampaddy1.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 202
  • creampaddy9.jpg
    creampaddy9.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 106
  • creampaddy12.jpg
    creampaddy12.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 92
  • creampaddy10.jpg
    creampaddy10.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 83
  • creampaddy11.jpg
    creampaddy11.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 90
Dolphinsmile you have one beautiful bag! I am so happy this worked out for you after all your attempts.
Hmm, an 05 ivory color that is not pinkish? I cannot figure that one out either.

It's of The Super Magnificent Dolphinsmile!!!!

I just raised a thread from iluvbags earlier over summer. She had a bag that looks just
like yours and was trying to sell it on eBay. Curious if there is any connection!! LOL

Dolphinsmile your new paddy is incredible! :nuts::love: I love the leather and color! As for a name guess, since it's an early 2005 bag, could it be Vanilla? Or what about Sable? Whatever it's called it's GORGEOUS! :yahoo: Such a great find!!! CONGRATS!!!!

...Absolutely gorgeous bag...!!! :love: Once again; congrats Dolphinsmile! :flowers: You really got a treasure, enjoy it!

I'm agreeing with Audrey and guessing it's vanilla as it is a creme shade I've never seen before, it's cute like a cream candy :drool:

LOL @ engels!!!:lol:
Dolphin, you're so sweet!!:flowers: :love:

I'm loving your bag, she really is a beauty - CONGRATS - i only wish i knew the colour!

Wouldn't it be much simpler if Chloe put colour codes/names in their bags...?:yes:

Honey, I think you have got the VERY first colour that was released. The March 2005 Vanilla :yahoo: . Its a rare bag, the very first colour to be seen in the paddy, Tan was released a few weeks later. I had this bag and I am convinced it is the same :yes:

What a beauty she is! Hmm, definitely not the tan. Could've passed for the creme '06 from the pics but since you mentioned '05 i'd say maybe sable. i dont think it's the craie b/c in pics, the craie looks much lighter, am i right winona77? :graucho:

C-B, do you have any pics leftover?!?! I'd love to see your vanilla. :yes: And I have to ask: how could you part with it?!?! :confused1:

Dolphinsmile's bag is really TFD!!:nuts:

Honey, I think you have got the VERY first colour that was released. The March 2005 Vanilla :yahoo: . Its a rare bag, the very first colour to be seen in the paddy, Tan was released a few weeks later. I had this bag and I am convinced it is the same :yes: