Hermes now on Bluefly

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
I apologize if this has been posted, but there are quite a few Hermes items on Bluefly now. Some Garden totes and other relatively inexpensive bags, lots of gloves and scarves.

I saw that today too! To think that maybe I could actually own something from Hermes is exciting... Did you see that orange bag for $945? I thought it was kind of cute!

I know some recent buyers of Hermes scarves on Bluefly that returned them because the condition was poor - runs, pulls. Good thing the are returnable.

While I agree some of the bags are cute if these are not your first choice in H bags consider saving you pennies (even if it takes some time) to get what you really want. Just a thought.

8VRDYRB for 10% off and there is a 15% off code that I posted before too.

I bought the Imperial Garden Party they had on there, I plan to give it to my mom as a gift. It arrived just fine, clean & perfect with a dustbag and the air pillow inside. I've also had several friends that bought scarves and they didn't have any problems but I've heard of other people having a problem here or there.

Aaww, that red bolide is def delicious!

And there are a lot of 'affordable' H bags. It's not always about birkins & kellys. Lemme see, the garden party totes, picotins, evelyne, herbag, etc... lots to choose from actually.