A Bags Detective

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveclemence

Now Loving Fjord
Dec 15, 2008
Having visited the stores often, consulted regularly with my SA, been chatting with people here at TPF, suddenly I have this natural instinct when someone here is posting non-authentic bags although the items look absolutely authentic in pictures but for some strange reasons (i.e., previous posts, unusual marks etc) I know that they are not! Do you think I should PM the Moderators or one of the authenticators ladies? I just want to contribute to the spirit of fighting counterfeits. Moderators - please pardon me if this is not the right place to post this :smile: I just want to help.

Having visited the stores often, consulted regularly with my SA, been chatting with people here at TPF, suddenly I have this natural instinct when someone here is posting non-authentic bags although the items look absolutely authentic in pictures but for some strange reasons (i.e., previous posts, unusual marks etc) I know that they are not! Do you think I should PM the Moderators or one of the authenticators ladies? I just want to contribute to the spirit of fighting counterfeits. Moderators - please pardon me if this is not the right place to post this :smile: I just want to help.

ABSOLUTELY, we need you. Haven't you checked authentication thread recently?

xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I was about to inquire one a couple of days ago but before I did that, I found that member has been made a sofa king so I didn't do anything at the end... :smile: Perhaps the mods have figured it out? :smile:

Thank you Kallie Girl, I was just about to post that!

ALWAYS report to one of the H mods if you see something does not look right. We will look into it.

We do not want any member to call out another member in the open.

If someone wants to produce counterfeits, there is every opportunity for them to do so without any of the info available at TPF. Remember, counterfeits were in production long before TPF ever existed.

But sometimes I wonder whether we have given out too much details through our reveals that could be used by counterfeit companies to advance their production?

I wouldn't worry about this at all...Hermes is Hermes and there is no way someone can copy the real quality...it would come up in the long run inevitably! Diana Thomas wrote a brilliant book about the luxury goods...she says what for insiders is known for many years now, but the general public may be shocked (us, customers)... Luxury has lost its lustre... only Hermes and a couple of others do things the old way...impossible to get where they are without doing what they did ( and a lot of luck as well ).

Status
Not open for further replies.