Zara love

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
I adore Zara shoes and know for sure that size 38 (5) fit me perfectly, so they are the only ones I can buy (new of course) off ebay.

If there are any fellow fans, I would love to see your recent Zara shoe purchases!

Me too, I 'm a big Zara fan, because I'm so cheap sometimes:P, but I love their shoes. Not everything is of great quality but every once in a while they make wonderful shoes. I prefer the ones that say "Zara Collection" on the inside.
Here is my latest Zara purchase!
P1030172.jpg

And I hate them. I have tried several times and it ended all this same- with throwing them away. I don't like how they are made and for some reason my feet always are hurt by shoes from zara. So for me- never again.

Lol, I'm sorry you hate them , I know what you are talking about Zara hurting your feet. I had this pair of nude flats that looked amazing but were killing my feet to the point of bleeding. I threw them away and went and got Marc Jacobs! Lol!!!
Sometimes they make them too stiff.

I'm going to buy a pair of heels today. Hopefully I will find my size!

Ive never really paid attention to Zara's shoes before, but from the pics people have been posting, they really seem to have some nice ones.
I have a bunch of clothes from there, but I usually have my blinders on when it comes to shoes LOL. Im headed to the mall today though to seek out some work clothes and CLs but I'll be sure to check out Zara's shoe section as well!

^ Zara worths a visit, sometime you can find real beauties. However you must be very patient to find good shoes, frankly today all I saw was crap. At first I couldn't find my new pumps in my size, I asked an SA if there was any pair in my size left and she immediately said no. She didn't even check with her colleagues to help me. I found them later (1/2 hour later) in different floor, in a different section (shoes on sale while mine were not on sale).

I'll post more shoes another time.

OMG I love those!! Sadly no Zara stores near me. Boo. :tdown:

Me too, I 'm a big Zara fan, because I'm so cheap sometimes:P, but I love their shoes. Not everything is of great quality but every once in a while they make wonderful shoes. I prefer the ones that say "Zara Collection" on the inside.
Here is my latest Zara purchase!
P1030172.jpg

Some of them are really cute, but I think others are wayyy overpriced for the quality and overall comfort. I've tried on some pairs that killed my feet immediately, so after that I just gave up.

I don't know what the prices are in the US, but over here the priciest is around 50 euro (or 70-80 for boots), but you can easily get them at the end of the season at around 24 euro or 19 euro. Most of the shoes that were exp during Christmas are now on super sale. The very cheap especially the TRF shoes are totally crappy, bad quality, and not the nicest designs, they are mostly for kids/teens, that need variety but not endurance.