More sale bags on Mulberry.com?

saloan

Sep 11, 2008
Has anyone else noticed that there are a lot more bags in the sale section - including a few that were sold out? Mink ombre bays, poppy's, e/w bays and maggie's :shrugs:

Quite a few say out of stock - wonder if they will be getting more in stock soon?! :woohoo:

I hate it when they do this and you find out that you can get the bag that you really wanted and had thought had sold out when they restock late on in the sale. I ended up with 2 wretched Emmys one year because of it.

I can't believe you can get a large somerset for cheaper than a normal somerset. I'm getting really confused by the sizes and think I need to see them IRL. I can't afford another one right now anyway so it's a mute point.
BTW what's going on with Mables , why is the orange so much more ?

Are the organisers new in the sale? just came across them don't remember seeing that amount of colours before , Oh this is torture are they going to release the stock or not ?

Veeery confused, I placed an order on 7th for large somerset tote and small poppy and I´ve been waiting the information about delivery over week now, just received mail from mulberry that unfortunatelly they do not have my items in stock, and then I looked on their web and saw that they are in stock...what the h... :confused1: