TMA-anyone have pix of the inside?

Morebags, thanks for that info! I didn't even ask because the center compartment doesn't bother me.

Euridice, how well does the removable compartment work? I'm not sure what I want actually! I'm not 100% sure if I want the TMA without the compartment Hmmm... I have to think about this now!! LOL!

I hate dividers, and I actually didn't know the TMA had one until recently. So, when I saw it and saw it had snaps for removal, I took it out, marveled at what a lovely pouch it was, and that was that! So, it works well removing it!! :tup:

The divider pouch didn't go all the way down and attach to the bottom of the bag, just to the sides. Here are some more low-quality pics! (but a high quality bag!!!)

3201012054_1fd0878239_m.jpg
3200167115_20bf8d185f_m.jpg
3201012114_4547fb9da2_m.jpg

I think I'll be happy with the divider gone. I'm not sure! But I believe the tan TMAs are already produced so I'm not sure that I could request anything different. I kind of like the divider because it keeps it from being so sack like! Then again, I use lots of pouches to stow all my stuff in so I may not even miss the divider!

Ok.....here you go!

I haven't worn this bag yet, but it is LUSCIOUS!!! The leather is deelish......and I didn't think I liked the gold hw, but I do! This bag is perfect for romantic weekend getaways......or with the family.

Gotta tell ya though......looking at it, the smell, the silkiness of this leather......I'd wear it everyday! It's such a gorgeous bag.

Attachments

• TMA light grey sheen I.jpg
    TMA light grey sheen I.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 38
  • TMA light grey sheen II.jpg
    TMA light grey sheen II.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 46
  • TMA light grey sheen III.jpg
    TMA light grey sheen III.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 41
  • TMA light grey sheen IV.jpg
    TMA light grey sheen IV.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 35
Contessa, that is AMAZING!!! And you do much better justice to the gorgeous removable divider pouch. Sensational bag!!! Ooh, and I love the gold hardware, it really provides gorgeous accents on the light gray!!

Contessa-you are nothing but pure evil taunting me with those pix of that Absolutely gorgeous bag! I love how the lining just pops against the gray. Oh I feel faint! Must be that drink! (cr*p I really did NOT want to find by next bag so soon).

Thanks TL....so it's just like the inside of the LM....wonder if the new TMAs will have are removable center pocket.

Mine, which came in December, does but it sometimes unpops itself during use so I would prefer the new pocket in the back of the bag that Jackie describes.

Last edited:
Mine, which came in December, does but it sometimes unpops itself during use so I would prefer the new pocket in the back of the bag that Jackie describes.

Jenova, I read your post about this and asked for the divider-less option. I love how this forum helps us make informed decisions about our purchases.

I also have a love/hate relationship with how I get tempted to buy stuff after seeing all your gorgeous choices. I had to get a turquise glossy AP after reading the thread...despite the scuffing issue. That colour is too luscious to resist!:drool::drool:

Jenova, I read your post about this and asked for the divider-less option. I love how this forum helps us make informed decisions about our purchases.

I also have a love/hate relationship with how I get tempted to buy stuff after seeing all your gorgeous choices. I had to get a turquise glossy AP after reading the thread...despite the scuffing issue. That colour is too luscious to resist!:drool::drool:

If I were you, I would polish the AP with a good beeswax based bag creme as soon as you get it. It may have less of a glassy shine after you have done that but you might help to protect it from the scuffing. I have just given my purse 2 coats. I haven't got rid of the marks completely because the surface glaze has gone from those areas but I think I might have made it a bit more resistant. (I think it may have been the zips of other purses and wallets that made the marks but I hate using bag organizers so won't be taking that routel)