Mom's anniversary present

styloboy

O.G.
May 13, 2008
So my parents are almost married for 30 years and I decided to treat my mom to some earrings. I decided on Platinum Diamond studs.

The diamonds are 3,49carat D color IF and 3,51carat D color VVS1

The pics don't do them justice (crappy camera) and I will try to get some better pics tomorrow.

Attachments

• oorbellen.JPG
    oorbellen.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 205
*starts filing the adoption paperwork*

Wowie! I can only hope to afford one of those in my lifetime. :tup::heart: Your mom is going to LOOOOVE you! :okay:

I hope this give won't outshine what your dad is planning.

*freaking out by multiple adoption requests*

and this won't otshine my dads, eventhough my money is $$ and from the heart there is a special meaning behind round diamonds for my mom :P my dad's gift is completly and trulely fom the heart.

(I made at least 5 typos in there :P)

*freaking out by multiple adoption requests*

and this won't otshine my dads, eventhough my money is $$ and from the heart there is a special meaning behind round diamonds for my mom :P my dad's gift is completly and trulely fom the heart.

(I made at least 5 typos in there :P)

Now I'm curious what your dad's gift is. :smile:

The "modern" gift for a 30th anniversary is diamonds (you can check that off), but the "traditional" gift is pearls.

My husband and I have our first wedding anniversary this summer. It's traditionally the "paper" anniversary so our gift to each other is putting money into our savings (some of which goes to diamonds anyway, lol).

Now I'm curious what your dad's gift is. :smile:

The "modern" gift for a 30th anniversary is diamonds (you can check that off), but the "traditional" gift is pearls.

My husband and I have our first wedding anniversary this summer. It's traditionally the "paper" anniversary so our gift to each other is putting money into our savings (some of which goes to diamonds anyway, lol).

Well we don't really care about what the traditional and modern gifts are :P, the reason I bought her round diamonds is because she always got thos from my grandfather every single anniversary, since he past away about a year ago I decided to take over that tradition.

btw I'm curioud about my dad's gift too what I just told you is everything I know :S

Well we don't really care about what the traditional and modern gifts are :P, the reason I bought her round diamonds is because she always got thos from my grandfather every single anniversary, since he past away about a year ago I decided to take over that tradition.

btw I'm curioud about my dad's gift too what I just told you is everything I know :S

*imagines the small mountain of diamonds she's collected over the years*

:drool: