AP for spring.....

vixnkitten

Bag problem? Who me?
O.G.
Jun 18, 2007
OK...so I keep looking at the swatches and I would love to have a bright color AP for the spring. I don't really need it but hey, may as well get something on that wishlist!!!!

SO....is anyone getting one???? If so, what color???

Pink sheen keeps tempting me but I'm not falling for it! LOL! I want to complete my order for a bag first! I would like another AP at some point but maybe not until late Spring or early Summer. I guess it depends on what's in stock later or perhaps a bespoke forms for one in a nice color!

I am getting a Pink Sheen and a Cobalt Sheen. I'm also lusting after one in Burnt Orange or mottled gold.

Oh, mottled gold would be awesome!! Or burnt orange! I have a WTM Midi ordered in yellow sheen but I requested a February delivery date so won't have it for a little while yet. But Jackie was very excited about the WTM in the yellow sheen with gold hardware. I am totally going off her word!! Good thing she has good taste!

WHOA......TL....good for you for going with a bold color. I don't have enough guts to do something that bright. I have been wanting a bright stinking yellow bag for a while but I just can't pull the trigger on it!!!! Can't wait to see your pictures of it!!!

Yes....there MUST be a bespoke for some cute little APs in a couple of months!!!

WHOA......TL....good for you for going with a bold color. I don't have enough guts to do something that bright. I have been wanting a bright stinking yellow bag for a while but I just can't pull the trigger on it!!!! Can't wait to see your pictures of it!!!

Yes....there MUST be a bespoke for some cute little APs in a couple of months!!!

I LOVE yellow! Not bright neon yellow but sunshine, sunflower, happy yellow! I had a Rebecca Minkoff bag in yellow that I loved but with a shoulder issue right now I just couldn't use it. The WTM is my substitute for my gone but not forgotten RM! A burnt orange AP to go with a yellow bag would be so gorgeous!!! :nuts:

Oh, mottled gold would be awesome!! Or burnt orange! I have a WTM Midi ordered in yellow sheen but I requested a February delivery date so won't have it for a little while yet. But Jackie was very excited about the WTM in the yellow sheen with gold hardware. I am totally going off her word!! Good thing she has good taste!

I am REALLY looking forward to that bag, BTW. Did you do a fuchsia lining? that will be to DIE for!! :drool:

I am REALLY looking forward to that bag, BTW. Did you do a fuchsia lining? that will be to DIE for!! :drool:

I actually did light blue lining and gold hardware with Jackie's guidance. I know the fuchsia lining would be hot but I wanted it to be more subdued and girlie than hot rocker chick, if that makes sense! LOL! And I'm hoping that it can be a year round bag so thought that the fuchsia might make it more summery. I carried my RM yellow MAM all year and felt fine with it so I hope I can do the same with my new BE WTM! I hate to wish away time but February will not come soon enough!! :sweatdrop: