Cosmetics Lawsuit Settlement = FREE cosmetics (Yes, I said FREE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

domlee

Jan 22, 2007
Just thought I would post this up here for all of the lovely ladies (and a few men) on this forum.

-----------------------------------------

Just thought I would pass along the word.

For a week beginning January 20th a group including Macy’s, Nordstrom, Dillard’s, Saks and Bon-Ton will be forced to give away $175 million in retail value of free cosmetics products (a maximum of one item per person) to just about anyone! If you’re a U.S. citizen who purchased cosmetics or fragrances from most department stores between 1994 and 2003 (no proof necessary) and you are not associated with the class action group who brought the related trial to court, you are eligible for a free cosmetics item!

YES, this is REAL. This is NOT fake! Due to a class action lawsuit, as part of the settlement, $175 million of free cosmetics will be given away.

Here is the site w/ the various stores involved AND w/ the specific products listed.

http://www.cosmeticssettlement.com/

Examples of what is being given away (while supplies last):

Coco Mademoiselle body lotion (3.4 fluid oz)
Calvin Klein Euphoria Bath and Shower Crème (6.7 oz)
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair (15 ml/0.5 oz)
Clinique Moisture Surge (30 ml/1 oz)
Lancôme Cils Design Pro Mascara

-----------------------------------------

Enjoy...

And yes...I will probably be tagging along w/ my lady friends and grabbing free items as well. haha

ok, I definitely purchased around 2000-2003. how do you get the stuff?

You just go to the cosmetics counter(s) and ask. Or they may have a designated area.

Look at the specific list of products available and ask for that product. (There is a little bit of a fine print such as only one item per person).

Status
Not open for further replies.