Chanel stops production of RED Bags!!!

This may be a dumb question but people are mentioning quality issues with these and I don't understand what makes them any different from say, a black jumbo? Why would there be notorious quality control issues on the same style of bag? The process wouldn't be any different, would it?

Mon: Will post modeling pics for sure when I get home. I'll also take pics of the bag under natural light. :yes:

K: I think you should get the red jumbo. :smile: If you really want it, get it while you still can. I love this shade of red. I had and sold the 07 red jumbo because I prefer the classic chains to the bijoux chains. Get it! :P

This may be a dumb question but people are mentioning quality issues with these and I don't understand what makes them any different from say, a black jumbo? Why would there be notorious quality control issues on the same style of bag? The process wouldn't be any different, would it?

I'm not sure of the process but it seems that maybe they made so many red at the same time and these were not checked very well before being sent out. I'm sure it can happen to any of them but it seems that the red were probably all made at the same time since it was something new that just came out. It's like having a magazine or printed and they are all done at the same time and getting ready for distribution...does that make sense???

Mon: Will post modeling pics for sure when I get home. I'll also take pics of the bag under natural light. :yes:

K: I think you should get the red jumbo. :smile: If you really want it, get it while you still can. I love this shade of red. I had and sold the 07 red jumbo because I prefer the classic chains to the bijoux chains. Get it! :P

OK-but then I am done so is it worth being my very last bag??? What about the spring Coral or the Fuschia??? Think it over carefully before you answer since this may be my very last bag for the Year and it is only January:nuts: I will go and shake my 8 ball to get the answer too!!!