What was your Favorite Bag Purchased in 2008:Just One!

LVLux

Tinker's Realm
O.G.
Apr 14, 2008
I know that 2008 is gone but was organizing my closet today and thought of all of the bags I bought in 2008 and wondered which was my favorite? Hands down even more than the Westminster Flap, My Favorite was the Portbello Shopper-I:heart:this bag!!!

It would be fun to see what bag stole your heart in 2008 too....
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0310.jpg
    IMG_0310.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_2350.jpg
    IMG_2350.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 909
Great thread...yet, at the same time - a hard one.:Push:

Can't we have: favorite vintage, favorite new, favorite red, favorite white, favorite black, etc., etc....hehehehe.:P

Ok, let me think a while longer....:girlsigh:

Oh, yeah...favorite bag received as gift....

Last edited:
I was all set to say 09C Red Jumbo and then Jenn reminded me of metallic purple:heart:. But then there is also my small black rodeo drive, and my mango glazed lambskin jumbo... It's just too difficult to pick one.

^^LOL Mon. I was going to say the red caviar jumbo as well, but I do love my metallic purple the most. I usually get bored with bags and send them off to the chopping block. My metallic purple is definitely here to stay.

Great thread...yet, at the same time - a hard one.:Push:

Can't we have: favorite vintage, favorite new, favorite red, favorite white, favorite black, etc., etc....hehehehe.:P

Ok, let me think a while longer....:girlsigh:

Oh, yeah...favorite bag received as gift....

No Wonder we have to buy so many all year- You are right-One is definitely not enough!!!:P

^^LOL Mon. I was going to say the red caviar jumbo as well, but I do love my metallic purple the most. I usually get bored with bags and send them off to the chopping block. My metallic purple is definitely here to stay.

I know you get them all and I just pray that when it is one I really love that you will cast it off like a bad step child in a heartbeat :roflmfao:

Still thinking...this is hard...would have been a lot easier if I had not bought so many bags:faint:....you are killing me with this thread....

:popcorn: still thinking....

Pass me the popcorn please, LOL!

It's a tie between my salmon pink Cloudy Bundle and burnt orange glazed lambskin Jumbo.... I think.... I love my matte black reissue too.

I know that 2008 is gone but was organizing my closet today and thought of all of the bags I bought in 2008 and wondered which was my favorite? Hands down even more than the Westminster Flap, My Favorite was the Portbello Shopper-I:heart:this bag!!!

It would be fun to see what bag stole your heart in 2008 too....
attachment.php

You look great K! O M G, you got the westminster flap?!?!:wtf: :faint: :heart: