HH Sale Section has some good deals....

Gosh this KP Corc is killing me. I bought it from the BDB sale but it hasn't even shipped yet - have no idea when. I wish I knew so I could order the KP Corcovado from HH directly - they ship so much faster and it usually gets to me in a day or two...

I know, so impatient am I....but I've been wanting this ever since the SS sale and when it never showed up for the SS price....

Gosh this KP Corc is killing me. I bought it from the BDB sale but it hasn't even shipped yet - have no idea when. I wish I knew so I could order the KP Corcovado from HH directly - they ship so much faster and it usually gets to me in a day or two...

I know, so impatient am I....but I've been wanting this ever since the SS sale and when it never showed up for the SS price....

chloesmom, I talked to BDB this morning. They said they are running way behind schedule, and it would be another 10 days before the stock arrives at their warehouse.

chloesmom, I talked to BDB this morning. They said they are running way behind schedule, and it would be another 10 days before the stock arrives at their warehouse.

Thanks fafnir for the heads up! I'm going to cancel my order with BDB too and order directly from HH. 10 days plus shipping time is waaay too long for me! And I'd much rather order from HH directly.

You can still cancel your BDB purchase, I did. It's real easy to do online, you just go to your account ordering info.

I picked up the KP Corc. last night for $163. That's pretty decent price, considering e-bates and free ship.

Last edited:
You can still cancel your BDB purchase, I did. It's real easy to do online, you just go to your account ordering info.

I picked up the KP Corc. last night for $163. That's pretty decent price, considering e-bates and free ship.

For some weird reason I can't get free shipping with $250 minimum. I'm even using the warehouse sale email.