Chanel Portobello

Status
Not open for further replies.
they r going to reproduce it =) dun worry! here is the pic =) i had 2 portobellos and i loveeeee it =)

Attachments

• new portobello.jpg
    new portobello.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 977
  • new portobello 2.jpg
    new portobello 2.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 925
Anyone else obsessed with this bag? I am going to stray from Hremes and try and get one...but they are impossible to find! Any sightings or ideas?

I think Neimans Charlotte still has the medium black on black version w/gold hardware. Call Natasha in the Chanel boutique there and she should be able to confirm. The store number is 704-442-7900. Tell her Marvelgirl sent'cha. She'll know who I am. ;) Good Luck!

petlouie: sorry the pics is not my bags, my bags r blacks...heuheuehu these are the new upcoming ones..
mine is bigger than the two pics...i know this because of the handle...the L size has the handle that can be bent =)

I have the mdium black and beige and the handles can be bent. The only one the handles dont bend on are the small. The difference between large and small is the large has a flap top, while medium is zipper.

I have the mdium black and beige and the handles can be bent. The only one the handles dont bend on are the small. The difference between large and small is the large has a flap top, while medium is zipper.
Do you by any chance know the measurement of the medium? I'm trying to decide on what size I want. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.