Help me find a pic of my wallet...

Nov 26, 2007
I hope you guys can help me. I just bought a wallet at Saks and I can't find a pic anywhere. I couldn't bring the items home with me becuase I'm having it shipped. I want to show my DH what I bought. I've searched the reference library and ebay.

Its a long wallet in patent with cc in the corner. It came in black or red. Inside, it has 6 slots of cc and a coin purse. The retail price was $625. I was told its from the cruise collection but I don't see it online. I know the SA placed the wallet in the wrong box because I saw her do it becuase she couldn't find the original box. Does anyone have a picture or know the name of the wallet? Many, many thanks

I hope you guys can help me. I just bought a wallet at Saks and I can't find a pic anywhere. I couldn't bring the items home with me becuase I'm having it shipped. I want to show my DH what I bought. I've searched the reference library and ebay.

Its a long wallet in patent with cc in the corner. It came in black or red. Inside, it has 6 slots of cc and a coin purse. The retail price was $625. I was told its from the cruise collection but I don't see it online. I know the SA placed the wallet in the wrong box because I saw her do it becuase she couldn't find the original box. Does anyone have a picture or know the name of the wallet? Many, many thanks
could it be this one? http://www.annsfabulousfinds.com/sh...es/chanel/wallets/black_patent_leather_wallet

I think that is it! Her pics are not the best, but it sounds like it from the description. It is definitely a metallic black and looks almost brown in some light. Thank you!

I'm kind of surprised that it sold for $600 when it only retails for $625.
Your welcome! Congrats on your new wallet. Post pics when you receive it. I almost got the one on the website but when I stop at the Chanel store and I found a different one that matched my bags better.