Mulberry-aholics support thread - come on in..

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
As there are so many of this year trying to be more restrained in our bag buying habits, here's a place to come when temptation strikes.
It's hard sticking to a ban when gorgeous bags pop up or bag lust strikes, so here's the place where you can be talked down from the ledge by likeminded addicts & back on to the banned sofa.

Great thread SJ!

Hi, I'm a bag-aholic. Mulberry is my biggest weakness. I always say 'this will be my last bag...' and then I turn right around and buy another one. I have bags that I never use but can't part with them even though I know I should!

Hi i'm a mulberryaholic too. i've already bought my 2009 mulberry even though i can't actually use it until June ( it's a b'day present). please help me NOT to buy any bags this year!

My name is Kristin and I know I should be saving for our post wedding mini getaway (not calling it a honeymoon since it's not that big of a trip) but I reeeeeeally want an oak roxy!!! Help me resist!!!!

As there are so many of this year trying to be more restrained in our bag buying habits, here's a place to come when temptation strikes.
It's hard sticking to a ban when gorgeous bags pop up or bag lust strikes, so here's the place where you can be talked down from the ledge by likeminded addicts & back on to the banned sofa.

:yahoo: Brilliant thread - So what are our 12 steps?

My name is Emma and i am totally addicted to finded the next must have Mulberry - waiting for one and thinking about the next - I really dont want to spend any more money on bags until Winter 09 ...so i'm gonna need this thread - great idea SJ !!

Just see my status!! Total Mulberryaholic :nuts:

This year, I'm going to have a one in-two out policy as I need to reduce my total number of bags (4 MJs in addition to the 13 Mulberries listed in my signature).

10 seems like the maximum number of bags I should need so, over the next couple of months I'm going to have a careful think about which bags they should be (colours, styles etc). I don't know why I think I need to have a bag in every colour :shrugs:

So, if anyone sees me musing about a new purchase, please remind me - I need to sell TWO to justify it :tup: