Nordstrom matches SAKS EGC! and recommend a CHANEL SA

Nordstrom is matching the Saks gift card promotion.

call Carolyn and tell her you are Jin's friend. (CHANEL handbag at Nordstrom, Mall of America, 952-883-2121 #1390, she is super nice and very professional! highly recommended!)

I only asked what reissues she had right now and here is her answer:

From '09 Cruise and 227 size:
White distressed leather with Black hardware $3095 (this is a gorgeous bag but i already had one. :sad: )
Lt. Gold Metallic with Silver Hardware $3095
Dr. Red Metallic with Gold hardware $3095
Drk Brown Metallic with Gold hardware $3095
From 08 Fall 227 size:
Silver with silver hardware $3095

In the 226 size reissue
Lt Gold with silver hardware $2795
Rose Metallic with silver hardware $2795

good luck ladies!

Hard to work because they have to verify with Saks that the bag you want is avaliable and also part of the promotion. If anyone has luck please pass it on.

^They have it online as well. You're welcome to go on saks.com for more info. You earn an electronic gift card (EGC) and the amount of EGC depends on the amount you purchase. Certain restrictions apply, of course.

Nordstrom is matching the Saks gift card promotion.

call Carolyn and tell her you are Jin's friend. (CHANEL handbag at Nordstrom, Mall of America, 952-883-2121 #1390, she is super nice and very professional! highly recommended!)

I only asked what reissues she had right now and here is her answer:

From '09 Cruise and 227 size:
White distressed leather with Black hardware $3095 (this is a gorgeous bag but i already had one. :sad: )
Lt. Gold Metallic with Silver Hardware $3095
Dr. Red Metallic with Gold hardware $3095
Drk Brown Metallic with Gold hardware $3095
From 08 Fall 227 size:
Silver with silver hardware $3095

In the 226 size reissue
Lt Gold with silver hardware $2795
Rose Metallic with silver hardware $2795

good luck ladies!

i've made my purchase. spent $3000 (a classic jumbo caviar in black w/ SH and some other stuff) and get $1000 GC
used that $1000 GC on a classic city in turq
and i will get another $250 GC for this purchase! Yeah!

Carolyn is very patient, helpful and professional! she is super! just give her a call and she will try her best to find your bag.

btw, she did not even ask if SAKS has the same bag available or not. just tell her what you want. :smile:

Last edited:

i've made my purchase. spent $3000 (a classic jumbo caviar in black w/ SH and some other stuff) and get $1000 GC
used that $1000 GC on a classic city in turq
and i will get another $250 GC for this purchase! Yeah!

Carolyn is very patient, helpful and professional! she is super! just give her a call and she will try her best to find your bag.

btw, she did not even ask if SAKS has the same bag available or not. just tell her what you want. :smile:

Wow, congratz!

Did she charge you tax?

Should I contact her? Ahhhhhhhh