What powder?

beautifullybri

Still Learning
Jan 13, 2009
Okay, I'm a cheap girl. I need some powder I can get at Walgreens or Target or CVS that looks good. I love the airbrushed type look. Real smooth & clean looking. I have a good foundation (it's neutrogena i think), but I need some powder. I'm fresh out. I used to use Revlon Matte Finish powder, but it runs out to quickly. Any tips?

I recommend the Makeup Forever HD silica powder. It's expensive, so I got the Coastal Scents brand that is the exact same thing and is waaaay cheaper and also you get a lot more. The silica powder is amazing. It makes the face looks airbrushed.

L'oreal translucide naturally luminous powder, lasts for a long time , been 6 months since I bought it and its still going strong after daily use.
I use it as a setting powder over foundation or just over moisturizer
has a slight scent but that doesn't bother me. It lasts over the day and gives good oil control , its not chalky /powdery but gives sheer coverage and a natural finish

I recommend the Makeup Forever HD silica powder. It's expensive, so I got the Coastal Scents brand that is the exact same thing and is waaaay cheaper and also you get a lot more. The silica powder is amazing. It makes the face looks airbrushed.

What section did you buy it from? I only saw pounds of stuff to make your own. I guess I am missing the listing on the site?

I use AVON personal match pressed powder and AVON personal match loose powder. Both very good and inexpensive. I highyl recommend both. I have tried a few other powders but haven't liked many.... Maybelline is waayyy to 'dusty'!

Okay, I'm a cheap girl. I need some powder I can get at Walgreens or Target or CVS that looks good. I love the airbrushed type look. Real smooth & clean looking. I have a good foundation (it's neutrogena i think), but I need some powder. I'm fresh out. I used to use Revlon Matte Finish powder, but it runs out to quickly. Any tips?

Then I am super cheap. Haha....I use Johnson Baby Powder on my face instead of loose powder.:graucho: