Skinny Jeans

lho

O.G.
Dec 25, 2008
I am looking for the perfect pair of skinny AND flare jeans... can anyone give me any recommendations? I have gained some weight and am having trouble finding something that fits perfectly. I am now a size 4 (27) and 5"8.

I use to own Seven for Mankind jeans, but I have found that they don't fit as well in my new size. have read quite a few good reviews on J Brand. I want something that will fit like a glove! I am also looking for a nice pair of flares, but I really want a pair that would fit tight around the thighs. So far, I haven't had any luck. I really want something that is flattering and will make me look thin! :P Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

For skinnies, I would go with J Brand. Flares, I would recommend Paige Premium Denim Hollywood Hills or Laurel Canyon, or True Religion jeans.

This. Not that I'm an expert or anything, but I have Laurel Canyons that I LOVE after wearing twice, and the J Brand 912's that I tried on were tight but seemed like they'd stretch to fit. Completely turned me around on the idea of premium denim.

SFAM still fits me great even though I have gained some weight as well (25 to a 26). Jbrand is good too because it gives a great stretch. I recently picked up a pair of plain dark skinny jeans from Forever21 and may I tell you... they fit like a freaking glove! I was so excited, even better they were $13!

Thanks for all the suggestions! I am planning to order the J. Brand Skinnies and True Religion Flares as recommended.

One more question, what's the difference between the Bobby Flare and the Joey Flare?

JBrands for sure! Love them, i like how they have the option of 10", 12" and 14" which are the opening of the bottom. So people who don't want the skinny skinny, have other options. For a flare I find that the JBrand Love Story is really nice. They are tight in the thigh and flare out at the bottom, they are kind of trouser like though so a bit wider than a normal flare.