Football equals Hermes

sayitagain

May 17, 2007
My DH and I are just a few days back from the BCS Championship game in Miami.

My DH is a UF Gator through and through and well I've never even been to Gainesville! So, the highlight for me was the BH shops the morning before the game. We decided I should try to find something blue or orange to wear to the game. I looked through Saks and saw a couple nice royal blue shirts but nothing I thought I'd wear again. So we wondered through the other shops and we came to H. I thought I'd have a good chance in there. I mean seriously...Florida orange, Hermes orange...they are practically the same thing, aren't they? :graucho:

Attachments

• boxes.JPG
    boxes.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 39
Quite happy with that buy as I will absolutely be able to wear it again. And DH is thrilled I have a "Florida" shirt.

Anyway, DH finishes up buying that and then asks me if I want to ask about bags. Such an enabler as much as he hates to admit. I say okay so he asks the SA who helped with the shirt if they had the specific bag I wanted. SA goes back to check...and lo and behold...they do!

I think the SA thought he had to talk us into it...but no...that 30cm etoupe Lindy was coming home with me!!! :yahoo:

Attachments

• lindy.JPG
    lindy.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 111
DH has already asked if we can go to Pasadena next year if UF makes it to the national champ again.

I said of course...as long as that means I get another H bag!

I mean didn't UF only win because of my lucky H shirt???

Ouch.....just fell off my computer chair when I saw your beautiful Etoupe Lindy. I have been dreaming about this bag for several months now. Congratulations and what a sweet DH you have.