Marc Jacobs Quilted Stam - in black leather?

tvizzini

Jan 11, 2009
Does anyone know where I can find a Marc Jacobs Quilted stam in black leather? I'm in Toronto and I can't seem to find one at any high end store or online????? I almost bought a replica by mistake :wtf:.....please help! Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Thanks so much to both of you! Is it a reputable site? Also - how would I find the names of boutiques who might carry the bag?

Thanks again!!! :ty::ty:

I was hesitant to order from them as well, and did a lot of research here before I decided to "take the plunge" and I have to say I was VERY impressed. Their shipping charges are high, but the delivery is speedy and the packaging is excellent. I ordered my bag on a Sunday night and it arrived Wed morning and was packaged extremely well.

Even with the high shipping charges, I think the price of a black stam is lower than its full retail price

Thanks a lot for your inputs! And thanks for telling me about the price - I wasn't too sure as it's been so difficult to find any kind of stam in the Toronto area. Now I just have to factor in the exchange of the poor canadian dollar!?!? Hey - "iluvmybags"....I noticed you are from Chicago and I was wondering if you could recommend the great shopping areas there as I'm going there in May and I definitely want to do some great shopping... Thanks again to both of you!:yahoo:

I also forgot to add that they will quote whatever amount you ask them to on the customs form (they will also mark it as a "gift") -- I think they usually mark it at $200, but if you want them to claim less, they will

there are so many great places to shop here in Chicago (the Magnificent Mile, Oak Street, State Street, etc) -- are you looking for great shopping in general, or specifically MJ?

of course, there's the MbyMJ store, which has a great selection of collection bags as well as some clothing & shoes (the MJ collection store should be open by late summer, altho a date has not been set yet) -- when will you be here & for how long? perhaps we can meet up somewhere/sometime?

Thank you so much - that is very kind of you! I'm going there the second week of May for a wedding. I'm not sure if we'll be going on the Thursday before or earlier as I want to be able to do some shopping. It would be great to meet up! I'll let you know when I get more details. We're just looking at hotels right now and thinking either the "W" or I'd love to stay at the ***** Hotel but we'll see.... the wedding is just outside of Olympia Fields? Anyways....thanks again and thanks for the tips!

Hi! I just recently purchased the black quilted MJ Stam bag from Nordstrom a few days ago for $1,350. My friend works at Nordstrom and was able to find one of the last ones in the company and had it shipped to me. A few days ago there were still a few left. You should call her. She may be able to locate one for you. Also, I know that Nordstrom ships internationally and they are deffinitely a reputable company. Her work phone # is 913-492-8111 and her name is Crystal. Hope that helps!