Mini Twiggy

I would love teal and I actually saw that one earlier and wasn't sure if I could trust it as being authentic. I guess it's too much to hope for a non-flea-bay find huh? I'm still completely new to Balenciaga and any information about mini twiggies would be greatly appreciated!! :smile:

Thanks so much tcl!

I would love teal and I actually saw that one earlier and wasn't sure if I could trust it as being authentic. I guess it's too much to hope for a non-flea-bay find huh? I'm still completely new to Balenciaga and any information about mini twiggies would be greatly appreciated!! :smile:

Thanks so much tcl!

I think ebay or Bonanzle would be your best bet. RDC is always great as well but their prices tend to be kind of high (because they are a trusted boutique and you take nearly zero risk buying with them).

I am 99% certain that the one I posted is authentic, but if you want to buy it, you should post it in the Authenticate This Bal thread and the experts will confirm it for you.

I like ebay because the prices are so much better =) I would trust a seller with good feedback, and always pay with a credit card through PayPal (not PayPal balance or bank transfer) because then you can always do a chargeback if you get scammed.