Already on Ebay

Some buyers don't have access to a LV store and many of them are not even in the US. It's a service that ebay sellers offer. A service can not be free. Some of the groom auctions start very low so it's not true for all.

I do agree that it's stupid to buy on ebay at that price especially if you are located in the US.

You can't blame ebay sellers as long as they offer a service.

In 2003 I was not in the US when the Cherry Blossom came out, I had no other choices than buy my retro CB bag on ebay. I paid more than the retail. I had no problem with that. It was my only choice at that time.

it is a shame that ebay has to be such a gamble...I wonder if the counterfiters will be doing this bag a s well....

How come the groom collection is not on the LV web site ?:confused1:

Some buyers don't have access to a LV store and many of them are not even in the US. It's a service that ebay sellers offer. A service can not be free. Some of the groom auctions start very low so it's not true for all.

I do agree that it's stupid to buy on ebay at that price especially if you are located in the US.

You can't blame ebay sellers as long as they offer a service.

In 2003 I was not in the US when the Cherry Blossom came out, I had no other choices than buy my retro CB bag on ebay. I paid more than the retail. I had no problem with that. It was my only choice at that time.

Hey are you a seller???? My experience with ebay has been dreadful and in terms of handbags there are a tonne of copy cats. In fact there are more fakes on ebay than authentics so, I totally understand the skeptism with ebay and LV items. Perhaps you have been fortunate but, many of us have bad experience. When out of town you can call 1-866-VUITTON they are is many countries and they can help you. Ebay can be a real gamble. Getting it shipped to you from LV is a much better option. Hopefully ebay will crack down on sellers of fake items there are way to many of them profiting off of the LV brand. Shame on sellers of fakes!!!!!! My 2 cents on the subject!!

Hey are you a seller???? My experience with ebay has been dreadful and in terms of handbags there are a tonne of copy cats. In fact there are more fakes on ebay than authentics so, I totally understand the skeptism with ebay and LV items. Perhaps you have been fortunate but, many of us have bad experience. When out of town you can call 1-866-VUITTON they are is many countries and they can help you. Ebay can be a real gamble. Getting it shipped to you from LV is a much better option. Hopefully ebay will crack down on sellers of fake items there are way to many of them profiting off of the LV brand. Shame on sellers of fakes!!!!!! My 2 cents on the subject!!

Read my previous post I envourage everyone to call 866 vuitton and to buy on elux.

I sell icecream if anyon interested :shrugs::nuts: