Some bling for my bags ;-)

Hisgeekygrrrl

Dreamer of dreams
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I originally bought this for my mini shopper, but I think it's too much for it, but I like it for bigger bags.

Attachments

• blingtote.jpg
    blingtote.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 120
  • blingmini.jpg
    blingmini.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 160
  • bling.jpg
    bling.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 151
I use this charm bracelet for my bags too! One reason is when I first bought this weeks ago at the outlet, I wore it one weekend, and the gold rubbed off. I exchanged it for a new one, and I decided not to risk wearing it again, but it makes a GREAT bag charm!!

you ladies are so smart with coach accessories! i would've never thought to do that, but i think the bracelet looks better on the bags than it would on a wrist because of the size of it. it is PERFECT on both bags! :smile:

you ladies are so smart with coach accessories! i would've never thought to do that, but i think the bracelet looks better on the bags than it would on a wrist because of the size of it. it is PERFECT on both bags! :smile:

Not only the size, but it is heavy as heck!! I love it and I only paid $50 at the outlet for it last summer so I don't have a problem using it as a bag charm but I don't know if I'd feel the same about it if I had paid $200- yikes!