Mousse Paddington - where to find one?

Actually, I saw one at Barneys in Chicago right on the floor. It was gorgeous. They also had one at the Neiman Marcus in Chicago on Michigan Avenue.

I would also suggest calling Lisa Hamlin at NM in Troy Michigan- she might have one or can order you one. Her number is (248) 635-8442. Good luck!!!

See- that's what happens when people get out of the house! :ninja:

Actually, I saw one at Barneys in Chicago right on the floor. It was gorgeous. They also had one at the Neiman Marcus in Chicago on Michigan Avenue.

I would also suggest calling Lisa Hamlin at NM in Troy Michigan- she might have one or can order you one. Her number is (248) 635-8442. Good luck!!!

I saw a Mousse this past weekend at a boutique on Nantucket Island, MA. At least I am almost certain it was Mousse. The SA was busy at the time and I had no intention of buying (spent all my money just getting to nantucket). But the store was called Gypsy and it's on Main St. They had gorgeous Chloe bags!!!!! I've never seen the Mousse in person before and now I want it!

Definitely feel free to PM or post if you see bags on ebay or in retail stores, but we are not allowed to sell on the PF. But we will all keep our eyes out for you! No worries, I just know you will find one and love it!!!