New Loves!!!

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Hi all! I'm pretty new to the YSL subforum, but recently I have fallen head over heels with these beautiful bags! They are so classic and so well-made, plus they have such good value. I first fell in love with the white Muse, but I went back & forth between the white and the bronze colours. Finally I decided on the white, which is made of veau. Then I saw pics of the Easy and loved how simple and slouchy it looked. I was determined to get one, and I scored one in bronze in the large size! I was a bit anxious because I couldn't tell which size it was, but I'm sooo happy with the size. The Easy arrived today and I am absolutely in love. The colour is divine, the bag is really big (just how I like them!), the bag is light-weight and it's just perfect. I think that I will definitely be spending more time here! Also, a special thanks to tpf'ers for posting in the sale section, which is how I managed to snag my bronze Easy! Btw the Easy is bigger than it looks in the pic, it's just so smooshy that it slouches down!

attachment.php

Attachments

• muse & easy.jpg
    muse & easy.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 383
Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful! The bronze Easy is especially stunning. Glad you are enjoying your YSLs so much. :woohoo:

Will you do me a favor when you have a chance and post the measurements of the Easy? There's been a lot of confusion about the Easy sizes and I'm trying to sort it all out. Thanks!

Beautiful! The bronze Easy is especially stunning. Glad you are enjoying your YSLs so much. :woohoo:

Will you do me a favor when you have a chance and post the measurements of the Easy? There's been a lot of confusion about the Easy sizes and I'm trying to sort it all out. Thanks!

Thanks Cosmo! I was very confused about the large size as well, but it's definitely LARGE! When someone mentioned luggage size, they were quite right. The Muse beside it is the O/S. The approximate measurements of the Easy are: 16" W x 11" H x 6" D. They are pretty comparable to the measurements you posted of the new patent Easy. (Which I love, btw.)

Thanks Cosmo! I was very confused about the large size as well, but it's definitely LARGE! When someone mentioned luggage size, they were quite right. The Muse beside it is the O/S. The approximate measurements of the Easy are: 16" W x 11" H x 6" D. They are pretty comparable to the measurements you posted of the new patent Easy. (Which I love, btw.)

^Hmm, you see, that's even more confusing to me. :nuts: My YSL SA in New York told me there are three Easy sizes--small, medium, and large. And YSL.com lists these sizes, although sometimes they mislabel their merchandise:

Small = 9H x 12W x 6D
Medium = 13H x 15W x 7D
Large = ??? (they don't list a Large as currently available)

In any event, I love yours, lol!

^Hmm, you see, that's even more confusing to me. :nuts: My YSL SA in New York told me there are three Easy sizes--small, medium, and large. And YSL.com lists these sizes, although sometimes they mislabel their merchandise:

Small = 9H x 12W x 6D
Medium = 13H x 15W x 7D
Large = ??? (they don't list a Large as currently available)

In any event, I love yours, lol!

I'm pretty sure that they often mislabel small and medium, because I've seen the small and it's VERY small - probably 6" high and 9" wide. It can't fit on the shoulder at all.

love it!!! i got one too! the ysl saleswoman at the Paris store says the easy only comes in two sizes? i have not seen the mini one at the stores. anyhow, on the label the larger of the bags is labeled medium.
i too have a muse OS, but in chocolate suede.
enjoy!!