What Are Your're Go To Brands, Ones you Shop Regularily

Hannity

Dec 21, 2008
Hey Girlies. Just Curious about what clothing brands you love and can always count on to deliver. What brands do you shop Regulariily, and what from their lines are your stand-by and stand-out pieces.

I'll Start:

1. Rachel Pally: I love everything she does, but especially her caftan dresses

2. J Crew: Almost everything, but mostly I get all my blazers and coats from them. They always have the best colors to choose from.

3. Bailey 44: Their stuff just fits my body and they always make wearable pieces.

ditto on jcrew. i think a lot of their casual pieces are not well made (such as the tees) but their blazers and coats are beautiful and warm. i have a seersucker blazer that goes with everything in the spring/summer and never goes out of style.

ditto on jcrew. i think a lot of their casual pieces are not well made (such as the tees) but their blazers and coats are beautiful and warm. i have a seersucker blazer that goes with everything in the spring/summer and never goes out of style.

I bought three of those blazers with the white trim on them a while back. I gained about 15 pounds and none of them fit anymore, lol. But I just love a blazer as it balances out my shape, makes my waist look smaller and shoulders more porportionate.

But you're right, I never really buy any of their casual pieces as they always seem to get ratty. I'll spend the extra money On Rachel Pally jersey pieces and Bailey as they always hold up well.

It depends

Now:
Dresses: BCBG, Herve Leger, Bebe, DVF, Banana republic (work), D&G
Work: Banana republic, Zara, H&M, Theory, Uniglo, Ann Taylor loft
Other: Miss Sixty (jeans), A&F (sweats/jeans), Free People(Everything), Anthropologie(Everything down to home decor), Chanel (Jackets, shoes, Bags), Marc by Marc Jacobs, Moschino... French Connection, Mango, American Apparel..
Shoes: Christian Louboutin, Dior, Manolo Blahnik, Jimmy Choo

College years: bebe, ardenb, A&F, BCBG, Miss Sixty for jeans, Express, Forever 21, Juicy for sweats, Steve Madden / Aldo for shoes

High school years: Gap, old navy, bebe, ardenb, Guess, wet seal, A&F occasionaly BCBG

Dresses: Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Express
Shirts: Express, Old Navy, Kohls, Abercrombie
Jeans: Buckle, Macy's, Nordstroms
Shorts: American Eagle, Express
Sweaters: American Eagle, Express, Delias, Wet Seal, Abercrombie, Old Navy
Shoes: Macy's, Nordstroms, Steve Madden
Handbags: Coach, Coach and more Coach!
Jewelry: Depends on what I need... fashion jewelry I'll just go where ever I can find something to go w/my outfit, otherwise Tiffany & Co.

I've always found Franco Sarto to have great shoes and purses. They have to be some of the most comfortable shoes I own (and I have quite a few FS shoes). I've always loved the style of the purses as well, plus they are well made.

As for clothes: it's really difficult for me to pinpoint one particular designer I prefer over another. I wear Michael Kors often. Try as I might there are some stores that I know many love but I find the quality to be cheap, like Khols.

I like most of Matthew Williamson's designs and got quite a bit of a collection of his outfits. I love his dresses too, but unfortunately most of them does not suit my bodyshape (I have a very thin upper body)

I agree with coachgirl1!!!!!
Dresses: Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Express
Shirts: Express, Old Navy, Kohls, Abercrombie
Jeans: Buckle, Macy's, Nordstroms
Shorts: American Eagle, Express
Sweaters: American Eagle, Express, Delias, Wet Seal, Abercrombie, Old Navy
Shoes: Macy's, Nordstroms, Steve Madden
Handbags: Coach, Coach and more Coach!
Jewelry: Depends on what I need... fashion jewelry I'll just go where ever I can find something to go w/my outfit, otherwise Tiffany & Co.

I can't say I really shop at these brands because I'm in love with them, it's just that they actually fit pretty well and that's not easy for me to find.

Dress Pants: The Limited (I hate that they're not even lined, though, what a rip-off)
T-shirts/Flowy shirts: Banana Republic
Dresses: Banana Republic, Express
Suit: Banana Republic
Pencil skirt: I.N.C. (Macy's)
Shoes: Me Too (comfort), Grasshoppers (comfort), Franco Sarto (I have one pair of shoes that feel custom made they fit so well)

My go to brands/stores:

Old Navy (tops, scarves)

Macy's (fine jewelry)

Ann Taylor/Ann Taylor Loft (accessories, shoes, dresses, cardigans, blouses)

TJ Maxx/Marshall's ( dresses, sterling silver jewelry, shoes, scarves, shirts)

Target (mossimo premium denim, dress slacks, cable knit sweaters, and the go international line)

Forever21 (I find some trendy pieces like dresses, bangles, shirts)

DSW (love finding great deals on shoes)

Victoria's secret (great underwear)

Wilson's leather (coats)

bloomingdales (handbags, shoes, tops, dresses, accessories)

Goodwill (vintage, books, jewelry, scarves, and belts)

Milly, DVF, J Brand, Lululemon and Theory for clothing.
Shoes: Lanvin, Louboutin

I should state that with clothing, I am not exactly brand loyal as my clothing doesn't have to be those brands but those, especially Milly are the ones that fit me best it seems.

I don't have brands but more like stores - Target, Kohl's, JcPenney's (yes they have good things every now and then), Macy's, Old Navy and just recently I rediscovered Forever 21 for some basics. For shoes, I go to Bandolino or Nine West. I can't quite afford those CL's just yet!

1. Nanette Lepore- I adore her tops, dresses, and coats. I've said it on here a lot, but she really seems to tailor for petites- her pieces fit my small shoulders/lack of chest really well. I always get compliments when I wear something of hers, always. :heart:

2. J Crew- Great for basics, sweaters, and the occasional skirt and jacket. Lately I've become really fond of their shoes- they're GREAT! And comfy! I'd say 60% of my wardrobe is J Crew.

Other brands: Frye, DVF, Forever 21 for cheap fun things, and occasionally Banana Republic. I also agree with you, OP- I have a few tops from Bailey44 and I LOVE them! So soft and they fit SO well! :tup:

Milly, DVF, J Brand, Lululemon and Theory for clothing.
Shoes: Lanvin, Louboutin

I should state that with clothing, I am not exactly brand loyal as my clothing doesn't have to be those brands but those, especially Milly are the ones that fit me best it seems.

I adore Milly as their items are so unique. I find with a lot of these contemporary lines they are pretty much the same, but Milly as Well as Corey Lynn Calter are unique.