Hermes passport cover?

hi ladies,

does any see the passport covers from hermes?
as i am travelling much i thought i would change my LV for a Hermes.but it seems a bit unpractical...
or should i carry it in the dogon???
looking forward to hear your opinions!

have a lovely H-day!:yes:

Reactions: Alice in Purseland
An Hermes Passport cover is my next purchase!!!

They have the envelope-shaped ones (this I don't want) and they have a lovely one that sort of has a corner missing (saw a pic only once), ca. 250 Euros.

My passport looks as if the dog had eaten it and I am getting a brand spanking new one for 2007. Gotta make sure it travels in style from now on!

hi ladies,

does any see the passport covers from hermes?
as i am travelling much i thought i would change my LV for a Hermes.but it seems a bit unpractical...
or should i carry it in the dogon???
looking forward to hear your opinions!

have a lovely H-day!:yes:

hello,

you have 2 collections :
- MC 2 porte passeport : available in veau Epsom. it's cover your all passport. But it's expensive something like 340 € in paris.
- Tarmac : available in 2 sizes (PM and GM) with a pressure button. You have to slide your passeport inside. It comes in chevre mysore. 130 €

Or you can buy a Agenda Cover GM size simple one (with out loops) around 220 € (except exotic leather of course) . It fit very well with a passeport. Or you have the GM zip, very pratical and you can put inside some credits cards .
:flowers:

Ah SiP, you always have tip-top information about stuff :flowers: I didn't know that but I might look into the Tarmac one as a replacement for my passport cover (leather is a bit dingy after a few years banging around in my bag)

hello,

Or you can buy a Agenda Cover GM size simple one (with out loops) around 220 € (except exotic leather of course) . It fit very well with a passeport. Or you have the GM zip, very pratical and you can put inside some credits cards .
:flowers:

Maybe this one from LuxuryZurich eBay: 3606 auth Hermes vert amande Agenda Simple GM (item 150026373691 end time Sep-26-06 12:30:00 PDT) Looks really good.

And how about a lovely croc one eBay: 3439 auth Hermes blue jean CROCODILE Agenda Simple GM (item 150026373384 end time Sep-26-06 12:30:00 PDT)
That's what I call travelling with style :P

Looks like LuxuryZurich have quite a lot of Agenda Simple Cover GM, however I do not like the fact that many of them are marked with an S... Simply because I know I didn't get the benefit of that sale... :graucho:

Sip,great infos!
the GM zip sounds like something for me!!!!
do you know how much is for that one?
i always carry my frequent flyer cards it would be great to have them together!!!

Around 550 € for a GM zip.
Comes in Chevre mysore / box / barénia / ostrich / lezard/ croc/ veau rodeo/ veau eversoft ...

the GM is very pratical, it protect your passeport, yout credits card or flying cards ;) . and if you don't need the diary, put a blank pad. Ideal to put somes notes ;)

Around 550 € for a GM zip.
Comes in Chevre mysore / box / barénia / ostrich / lezard/ croc/ veau rodeo/ veau eversoft ...

the GM is very pratical, it protect your passeport, yout credits card or flying cards ;) . and if you don't need the diary, put a blank pad. Ideal to put somes notes ;)

Anyone have a picture of or link to this GM zip?