Which wallet would look best?

Puggles

Never too much!
Dec 27, 2008
I love the idea of the matched look of wallet and purse, but I can only buy one more item for the next few months. :sad:what wallet would look best with a monogram and an epi bag? I tried searching existing threads but it didn't quite solve it for me...would love to hear opinions. TIA

What color is you Epi bag?

There's the Mono Insolite that would match your Mono bag, and if your Epi is red or black - then you can get the Red Mono Insolite. If your Epi is Cassis, then the Purple Insolite ...

Ok, so I investigated the vernis Pomme wallets on Louis Vuitton.com last night and decided to hop over to the boutique at So Coast Plaza....I narrowed it down to the zippy, the organizer, the sarah and the international! (love the french, but it's just too small for all my junk) When the SA took the international out of the bag, I literally GASPED out loud,the color was so scrumptious!!!! After a few function inspections with all 4...I walked out the proud owner of the International!! Did I mention how flippin' gorgeous the color is????? Thanks to all of you for your guidance, I am one happy girl!!!:yahoo:

Ok, so I investigated the vernis Pomme wallets on Louis Vuitton.com last night and decided to hop over to the boutique at So Coast Plaza....I narrowed it down to the zippy, the organizer, the sarah and the international! (love the french, but it's just too small for all my junk) When the SA took the international out of the bag, I literally GASPED out loud,the color was so scrumptious!!!! After a few function inspections with all 4...I walked out the proud owner of the International!! Did I mention how flippin' gorgeous the color is????? Thanks to all of you for your guidance, I am one happy girl!!!:yahoo:

Congrats ~ great choice! :tup: