Noe's Collection sans a few

Great collection! I think you need to find a "nude" VP. Someone had a yoyo that looked like it could be your nude but I can't remember who.

You sold your chocolate babels??? They were TDF with your neverfull! Did I miss that fleabay listing?

I have actually had nude VP and NP lol but the pinkish nude doesn't work for me... I am thinking maybe camel is better for me... I wonder which one you are talking about... I am getting camel decollete's but would like to have a peep toe version... I wonder if the ivory they are coming out with will be better?

Yes the babels sold on ebay... I have an alternative coming ;)

I have actually had nude VP and NP lol but the pinkish nude doesn't work for me... I am thinking maybe camel is better for me... I wonder which one you are talking about... I am getting camel decollete's but would like to have a peep toe version... I wonder if the ivory they are coming out with will be better?

Yes the babels sold on ebay... I have an alternative coming ;)

Yeah, I put nude in quotation marks because I meant your nude, not a pinkish nude. The yoyos I saw were a pretty camel color that I think would look nude on you. Someone just bought them, I don't know why I can't think of the person right now! Maybe it's a new member.

^^^Thanks! I think you are right about finding a good neutral for my skin! Hmm well I think we need to find me some because I am dying for a peep toe "nude" I wish that new Yop would come in camel! I thought about the open clic in camel but I am on the fence...Keep an eye out for me... oh and you know I am ALWAYS drooling over your mads!

Noe - thanks for posting! So sorry the Babel's didn't work out for you! I recall over a year ago when you wanted the Bourges so much.

Can't wait to see what is next.