Has anyone been to the Gilroy Outlet?

Lainy

Feb 10, 2008
I haven't been to an outlet, but am tempted after I keep hearing about the great deals all of you have found at the outlets. Has anyone got to the Gilroy outlet? If so, what did you see there?
Lainy:smile:

yes! I was there a week ago when I was visiting my folks! I got a magenta madison kisslock wallet and the legacy should bag. There was a ton of patent ergos and legacy leather. I didn't look at the signature.

yes! I was there a week ago when I was visiting my folks! I got a magenta madison kisslock wallet and the legacy should bag. There was a ton of patent ergos and legacy leather. I didn't look at the signature.

Hi Spykitty:

Thanks for the info. Did you see any Madelines or Carlys?

Lainy

Hi Spykitty:

Thanks for the info. Did you see any Madelines or Carlys?

Lainy

I was there last Wednesday evening and saw quite a few Carlys... khaki signature with turquoise (teal), baby blue, and dark brown (bronze??) leather trim/strap. They were sitting on a table towards the back of the store and I think that they were 40% off the outlet price.

They also had the gold and black lurex bags in the clearance section; 50% off the red lined/lowest marked price. Some of the gold lurex bags were the ones with the gold studs on the leather straps. I picked up a signature stripe top handle pouch in gold for only $44.99 after the add'l 50% disocunt, which is an excellent price considering that I almost paid full retail ($98) for a singature khaki/gold capacity wristlet at my local Macy's.

Last edited: