Do you have a stationery (pen) case in your H bag?

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
I am sure it's everyone's nightmare to see ink stains inside your H bag. So you must have a small case just for your pens then? What do you use? Is there anything from H that holds just one or two pens?

I think they have one like a pencil case and it was discussed here. Otherwise, I tend to just throw them in their own cases (or not) and hope for the best.

they have a pencase,i think only for 1 pen...i found those cases a bit unpractical,f.e. i got calls during i am shopping and i need to make a note,it takes time to get the pen out from the case.i use a pen from montblanc which i screw together,they said in the shop this is totally ink-safe...i hope the best...

i have a full sizemontblanc(starwalker) clipped onto a mini moleskine pad, and i have a mini mont blanc clipped onto my mini Hermes pad& Hermes holder.
then i have a tiffany blue 1837 purse pen inside my wallet.
I am always writing something!!!!!
i msut get to work !!!
i do not have a laptop...but i have anew picotin sheeesh!!!!

I am very bad with my bags as long as there is a lid on the pen i pop it in.....i turned down a karo at the wkend as i wasnt mad about the colour am waiting for a zipped vision that can store a pen in it too !:smile:

I think there is this cute thing with a snap that I saw the piccola - I sure wish I had a picture - it costs about $450 or so and I tried it for small makeup case - holds lipstick, lipliner, the mirror half of those business class airline brush things and a small comb. The SA said it was for pens (would hold a couple I think). I didn't buy it because not sure what color I want yet.

I bought this pencase at the sample sale. I love it! it holds 2 pens easily and it's easier to find in my bag than a pen.

hopefully this photo attachment will work
pencase.jpg

^^ avandome, I really need to get something to prevent ink stains inside my Birkins. I have been lucky so far in not getting any inside, but I may NOT be always this fortunate.

Please post a picture of your zipped case, so I know what to look for when I visit the store next.

I use a cross pencil instead of a pen because I'd be too afraid to put a pen in my bag. :shame: I have it in its own case and then in the pocket of my purseket. I'd love to get the piccolo or similiar for lipgloss/pencil/etc. :yes:

Congrats, mrsS! Yours is the zippered one? Could you pls share a pic? I was hoping avan would post a pic but forgot all about this thread until now. Are the zippered ones in chevre?