Aloha Rag still has White cities

pyrexia

rosed.
O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
Just an FYI for anyone who's looking out for a white city and has been told that everywhere in NY has sold out (BalNY, Barney's etc) like me, LOL.

I just spoke to a lady at Aloha Rag and she says they have about 10 left and are still in the box. So go grab them! :graucho:

AWWWWWWWW!!! That's not nice to tempt me like that!! I am supposed to wait til Spring to get a white one! LOL!!!
But I keep hearing & seeing pics how the leather on the whites right now is SOOOOO beautiful!!
hmmm... I DID get a new Visa today... hee!

Oh darn! I got the order form all filled out, with my card number and everything, and I noticed that the agreement said ...
"4. You will only be allowed to purchase one medium (city) Balenciaga bag for the whole Fall winter season." :sad: boo hoo!!!! I've already ordered my rouge city from them!

AWWWWWWWW!!! That's not nice to tempt me like that!! I am supposed to wait til Spring to get a white one! LOL!!!
But I keep hearing & seeing pics how the leather on the whites right now is SOOOOO beautiful!!
hmmm... I DID get a new Visa today... hee!

LOL, I know how that feels! I've barely gotten my order thru and I'm already lusting after another one! :rolleyes::lol:

Oh darn! I got the order form all filled out, with my card number and everything, and I noticed that the agreement said ...
"4. You will only be allowed to purchase one medium (city) Balenciaga bag for the whole Fall winter season." :sad: boo hoo!!!! I've already ordered my rouge city from them!

This is where the husband/boyfriend/mother/father/brother/sister/roommate's name come in handy ;)

Are you serious? Do they really hold people to that rule even if they've got Cities in colors that aren't selling as well?!? Wow.
I haven't actually tried to call them, I was just looking at the part that said I had to agree with 1-4 on top of the order form or email, and so I just didn't finish up. Maybe I should try anyway? :confused1:

I haven't actually tried to call them, I was just looking at the part that said I had to agree with 1-4 on top of the order form or email, and so I just didn't finish up. Maybe I should try anyway? :confused1:

I think you should just give them a call. Who knows? They may just let it go, since the white is a staple color every season. Let us know how it goes!