I'm now on the waitlist....

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
for the dark silver & black 2.55 reissue in the 227 size. I know trunk isn't until Wednesday but my SA put my name in the book as soon as it was put together. I also found out that the new CABAS is quilted on the bottom and has no CC's on the side although it has the CC pendant. It is a little smaller than the small CABAS.. I can't wait to see it.

It is coming in bronze metallic calf w/ copper hardware, dark silver metallic calf w/ silver hardware, and white, blue, and black calfskin w/ aged hardware.

I think I want the dark silver or blue.

O:huh:oo... thanks for the info, japs!!

i was going to go on a half-hearted hunt for a black leather coco cabas tomorrow, i'm still not 100% (more like 70%??) but hearing this makes me want to wait for the new one

-cant wait til you get your new bags!

for the dark silver & black 2.55 reissue in the 227 size. I know trunk isn't until Wednesday but my SA put my name in the book as soon as it was put together. I also found out that the new CABAS is quilted on the bottom and has no CC's on the side although it has the CC pendant. It is a little smaller than the small CABAS.. I can't wait to see it.

It is coming in bronze metallic calf w/ copper hardware, dark silver metallic calf w/ silver hardware, and white, blue, and black calfskin w/ aged hardware.

I think I want the dark silver or blue.

Hi...
What's the retail price for the new CoCo Cabas?:upsidedown:

Can someone recommend me a nice SA from SAKS or NM where I can be put on the waitlist? I'm in Singapore and they don't have any news about dark silver yet. I really want a 226. Thanks!

O:huh:oo... thanks for the info, japs!!

i was going to go on a half-hearted hunt for a black leather coco cabas tomorrow, i'm still not 100% (more like 70%??) but hearing this makes me want to wait for the new one

-cant wait til you get your new bags!

If you are interested in the Coco Cabas in leather, you could get ROsemary at the Saks Fifth Avenue in NY by Rockefellar center to order it for you. They order on a piece by piece basis.

If you are interested in the Coco Cabas in leather, you could get ROsemary at the Saks Fifth Avenue in NY by Rockefellar center to order it for you. They order on a piece by piece basis.

So we can request any bag in any color that is being made and they can get it for us, as long as it's the current season? That would be AWESOME :nuts: .

So we can request any bag in any color that is being made and they can get it for us, as long as it's the current season? That would be AWESOME :nuts: .

I was reading this quote over and over again, as I had a long day and I thought you said, have Saks make the bag in whatever color you choose. :roflmfao: But well, yes I believe they order the bags by pieces and requests. So I suggest that you put in have a charge hold for the piece and then decide on it later!