ID This Coach item! -- Post any Coach item name questions here! --

chelsssea

Dec 5, 2007
Post any questions you have here about identifying Coach bags or accessories, new or old! :tup:
-greenpixie

Hi girls. I never really visit this board, but I have been buying Coach stuff for a long time now.I'm a huge fan of the Legacy line (even though I don't have any pieces from it:sad:), and tons of other styles like the Sabrina. Anyway, I used to just buy stuff at the Coach outlet that I liked without knowing the names. That's fine for me, but now I want to try and list some things on *bay/craigslist, and I don't know their names! I know the MJ board hs a thread called "Name this bag", but I didn't see anything like that here, so I started this thread to ask for any help on naming these bags. I also tried searching in the reference library, but didn't have much luck. Thanks so much-I appreciate all the help!

White Soho Swing pack (this is the only one I kind of know the name of-is this the official name?):
SLR095.jpg

Black signature messenger style bag:
SLR099.jpg
SLR102.jpg

purple w/ orange leather trim wristlet:
SLR104.jpg

Black leather wristlet:
SLR106.jpg

Thanks for all your help girls-I really appreciate it!

Chelsea

Last edited by a moderator:
White bag looks like a soho duffel
Black signature kinda looks like a signature ergo

Not sure on other 2, but if you look at the tag and do a search on ebay, that can help you figure out names as well.

With the bags you can look up the style number on the creed and do a search on eBay. The white bag has the price tag on it with the name. Wristlets will be the harder ones to name.

^ I agree with Hisgeeky and grayxie! Using the style numbers on the tags and inside creeds on Bay will help! Good luck with finding the rest! Maybe even putting in descriptions of the wristlets on Bay will come up with the same wristlet where they will have the name and all details listed as well!

I've been seeing a bunch of threads recently requesting ID's on some older (and newer) bag styles.

Maybe we could compile all of these here and even make this a reference thread?

If anyone has questions, feel free to post here! :smile:

I found this bag at an outlet in williamsburg, va and its so cute but I know nothing about the it. black soft pebble leather the code is 12917. Could you tell me what year this came out? thanks!

I assume your bag looks like this:
214566679_tp.jpg

It's from the Hamptons collection and I think it would just be called a Pebbled Leather Shoulder Bag? As for the year, it's a fairly recent release so I'd say 2008.

I assume your bag looks like this:
214566679_tp.jpg

It's from the Hamptons collection and I think it would just be called a Pebbled Leather Shoulder Bag? As for the year, it's a fairly recent release so I'd say 2008.

Last weekend, I bought this Hamptons 12917 in black leather and I absolutely love it! They are 50% off at the outlet. It's perfect for those who prefer a small-medium bag 11x7x3. The leather is so very soft and lightweight. Now thinking about getting the other colors in leather and some decorative keyfobs. This will be my 2009 everyday bag. :heart::yahoo::yes:

I just visited the outlet, and saw this blue hobo on the clearance shelf.
I can't remember the name of it though....can anyone help? Thanks!
(The other bag is the Ergo Convertible Tote, available in brown and magenta!)

outletjan14ERGO.jpg

You're quick! It is a soho, but not sure what the exact name is. Here is the coded words on the tag: SOH LTH LCD LG HOBO. So what would LCD be? :confused1:

ETA- Nevermind, I think it's laced!