Do you use your small agenda as a wallet? Let's see it!

jane

since '05
O.G.
Sep 28, 2005
After using my white MC Koala as a wallet since February, I decided to give her a little break and try out my monogram Koala agenda as a wallet. So far, so good!

This morning I went to the stationary shop and got some filofax accessories: credit card holder, zipper pouch, and clear pocket. So I have enough room for credit cards, ID, insurance cards, cash, coins, etc! Plus I left some lined filler paper inside which I will use for jotting down to-dos or whatever ideas might spring to mind. And of course, the cute pink LV agenda pen to match the lining...

I'll take pics tonight, but I think this may end up being a great idea! Thanks to whomever first suggested it here! :idea:

Ooooh Jane I just got my frambroise vernis small ring agenda!! I am totally going to use it as a wallet and agenda! I am getting the LV calendar tomorrow and the Filofax inserts HOPEFULLY by Monday. When it is all set up I will post pics!!! :smile:

Great..I plan to use my future red candy apple vernis as agenda and wallet. I guess I have to sell all my wallets so I won't have the problem changing the wallet all the time.

I'm using my Damier Pocket Agenda as a wallet temporarily until I get my billfold back on Wednesday... [It's currently being heat stamped.]

dsc03775ld3.jpg

Ooooh Jane I just got my frambroise vernis small ring agenda!! I am totally going to use it as a wallet and agenda! I am getting the LV calendar tomorrow and the Filofax inserts HOPEFULLY by Monday. When it is all set up I will post pics!!! :smile:

I went to a store in phoenix called The Stockroom and got some accessories for my new agenda too. I havent finished setting it up yet though. I got the filofax printed catalog (free) and the zippered clear envelope.

Here are the pics I promised. I think I organized everything pretty much how I want it...

Attachments

• aw_1.jpg
    aw_1.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 1,376
  • aw_2.jpg
    aw_2.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 2,039
  • aw_3.jpg
    aw_3.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 1,733
  • aw_4.jpg
    aw_4.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,980
  • aw_5.jpg
    aw_5.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,559
Lola, your recommendations were great! I ended up getting all of the filofax stuff you suggested somewhere else.

Here are my pretty red vernis pics.

Attachments

• aaw4.jpg
    aaw4.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,436
  • aaw2.jpg
    aaw2.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,512
  • aaw1.jpg
    aaw1.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,623
  • agenda3.jpg