Toronto Meet - September 26, 2009

Hey guys,
I organized the last Toronto meet in November and it was lots of fun :smile:

I haven't thought about our next meet but it would probably be in the Spring time. However if there is enough interest from you guys who want to meet up earlier than that, that would be cool too.

Hey guys,
I organized the last Toronto meet in November and it was lots of fun :smile:

I haven't thought about our next meet but it would probably be in the Spring time. However if there is enough interest from you guys who want to meet up earlier than that, that would be cool too.

I am interested if the weather gets warmer.......would like to attend the next TPF meeting in Toronto to share my passion for LV.

Wishlist:
LV Damier Trevi GM - been eyeing it for quite some time now.:woohoo:
LV Damier Azur Berkeley
LV Monogram Beverly
LV Epi Speedy 30 in Cassis colour
LV Damier Speedy 30:nuts:

I am thinking of the last Saturday in May or Sept. Anyone interested please let me know if I can get enough people. I figure a lunch, shopping on Bloor Street once weather is warmer and the changing of the season means new stuff in the stores!!! Or shopping and dinner afterwards. Any suggestions welcome!!!

Looking forward to seeing and meeting new people!!! :yahoo:

Last edited:
I am thinking of the last Saturday in May or Sept. Anyone interested please let me know if I can get enough people. I figure a lunch, shopping on Bloor Street once weather is warmer and the changing of the season means new stuff in the stores!!! Or shopping and dinner afterwards. Any suggestions welcome!!!

Looking forward to seeing and meeting new people!!! :yahoo:

OK, I think May 30 might be too soon so I am gearing towards Sept 26 2009...give everyone a chance especially myself to save up some spending money for some serious shopping fun!!! Let me know otherwise......

WISHLIST:

LV Damier Trevi GM - been eyeing for quite some time now :woohoo:
LV Damier Azur Berkeley
LV Monogram Beverly
LV Epi Speedy 30 in Cassis
LV Damier Speedy 30
Coach Sabrina in Metalic leather Brass/Rosegold
Gucci Sukey Large :lol:

Don't know which one to get...so indecisive right now.:wtf:

I am in for Sept. would my mini me future purse forum DD be able to come? I am not sure how the meets have been in the past...DH will be able to get DS after school for me but DD is with me all day.

Interesting.. I will probably miss out on May as I'll be too deep into studying for licensing, possibly September but my work schedule will be hectics. :sad:

It would be really nice to meet fellow LV Torontonians !

I am in for Sept. would my mini me future purse forum DD be able to come? I am not sure how the meets have been in the past...DH will be able to get DS after school for me but DD is with me all day.

I've never been to one before, but I just want to make this meet very casual - no particular presentations or authentications, a get together for lunch or dinner with other gals who share the same passion for LV and some shopping fun along Bloor Street. Will definitely visit the store afterward. Also a perfect opportunity to bring out your LV bag from your closet and show it off!!! It's going to be Saturday Sept 26 2009 to accomodate most people. I don't mind if you bring your kid along. I'm planning to torture my hubby with our young ones on that day. My "alone" time!!!

Last edited: