does any one have this lv j simpson is carrying

ginger

Aug 20, 2006
03.jpg

^ I have it in th PLAIN MONOGRAM canvas..No leopard or gold...That one is WAY too busy for me ..Saw it IRL and HATED it..The monogram is TDF IRL...and alot smaller than it looks too.

This bag is gorgeous..... I was at the Wynn LV last night for a preview party on their new jewerly collection and saw someone carry this bag. She was also wearing the matching scraf (TDF!)

^ I have it in th PLAIN MONOGRAM canvas..No leopard or gold...That one is WAY too busy for me ..Saw it IRL and HATED it..The monogram is TDF IRL...and alot smaller than it looks too.

Same here. Too much going on, all at once, blechh! :P

I have a feeling that LV comps Jessica with all of the new bags because they know she gets an incredible amount of exposure. I seriously doubt she buys all of those bags.

Nope she pays...at least that's what LV says.
I think that bag looks awful on her. I hate her style anyway, but having that strap cut across her chest like an 11 hr cross your heart bra is just tacky! i mean, I know that is where her talent really lies, but that is not a good way to draw attention to them.

I say if you have the money to blow, and you can pull off the size, then go for it! But this is one of those that are going to be "so last season" very quickly in my opinion. LV is supposed to be timeless, but I think they outdid themselves with this style. There is definitely way too much going on, and to me it just looks like the handles were spray painted in gold. :s
I used to be a Jessica Simpson fan but she used up her dumb blonde card way too long ago to still be in the spotlight. I don't like her style in that picture at all, and she is looking more and more manly lately. Don't hate me, jessica fans!